11th January 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering minimum 60% in B.Tech? I have scored 59% in B.Tech

hi am sai i have 59% in b.tech.
all companies offering minimum 60% in b.tech...but
i have get any job in software company....?

22nd January 2012, 01:52 PM
sai573

Default Re: Companies offering minimum 60% in B.Tech? I have scored 59% in B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi am sai i have 59% in b.tech.
all companies offering minimum 60% in b.tech...but
i have get any job in software company....?
hello sai dont worry about it, percentage is like hall ticket for enterting into a company so i would like to suggest you to develop external skills of yours so that you can shape your lifestyle
1.Improve you speaking capabilities by reading books ,news papers,as i
2.join in some institutes like "time"and improve your skills for several competitive exams
several companies are focussing on those skills of a person in different arenas
which will provide high salary for those persons when compared with the persons of same qualification
all the best............
22nd January 2012, 02:43 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Companies offering minimum 60% in B.Tech? I have scored 59% in B.Tech

You will surely get a chance in some company or the other as there are companies which will not get B.Techs with 60% or above.You might not get the best of the jobs but you surely will.
Make sure you take the first job that comes your way and then you can perform in that company and then start looking for new and good jobs.
There are many software companies in India and not all of them want 60% or above,if your interview goes well they can even sign you for a good post and with a good salary.
So just don't loose patience.
22nd January 2012, 02:44 PM
Ronie0309

You will surely get a chance in some company or the other as there are companies which will not get B.Techs with 60% or above.You might not get the best of the jobs but you surely will.
Make sure you take the first job that comes your way and then you can perform in that company and then start looking for new and good jobs.
There are many software companies in India and not all of them want 60% or above,if your interview goes well they can even sign you for a good post and with a good salary.
So just don't loose patience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?