7th April 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a railway ticket checker? What is the qualification required and how much salary is offered?

How to becom a railway ticket checkr.what is the quallification for it.salerry also.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a railway ticket checker? What is the qualification required and how much salary is offered?
  2. Required Qualification to apply for the position of Railway Ticket Checker? What will be the salary offered for this position?
  3. How to become a Ticket Checker Railway Officer? What are the qualifications required?
  4. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  5. What is the ticket checker qualification and salary
  6. What is the qualification required for ticket checker?
  7. Age limit and required percentage of marks for Ex-Serviceman to apply for the position of Ticket Checker in Railway?
  8. Information regarding Railway Ticket Checker Exam for the year 2012?
  9. Which exam to answer to become a railway ticket checker?
  10. Date of the entrance exam of recruitment of Ticket checker in Northern Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When is the next ticket checker exam of Railway?
  12. Required Qualification for the position of Ticket Checker in Indian Railway?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for railway ticket checker post? I have passed diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Eligibility criteria of Indian Railway Ticket Checker/Collector exam for 12th Arts from CBSE passed candidate with 50% marks?
  15. What is the salary per month for ticket checker post? -- [New]
  16. What to do to get Job as Ticket Checker in Railway having completed 12th class with 71%?
  17. What is the qualification required for ticket college in Indian Railway?
  18. What is the qualification required to get a railway ticket collector job?
17th May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a railway ticket checker? What is the qualification required and how much salary is offered?

what will be the salary of scr ticket collector as new??
15th June 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a railway ticket checker? What is the qualification required and how much salary is offered?

i have done my b.com dis year with 56.22% now want to get job in railway so which exam i have to appear for and when is it conducted?????????
12th July 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

I am study in 12th commerce and when i completed 12th board exam in first claass,so i get job of railway t.t?
20th July 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to become TTE...watz d qualification required and how much salary offered?
12th August 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Iam gratuate in Commerce with First Class from Pune University.Please tell me about Ticket Checker Exam 2012.

Thanking you, Vaishali Bhaskar Patil.
11th September 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 69% what i do for get tt job in railway? plz replay me on 8982414047
16th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification to become a ticket checker.?
29th September 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Unregistered;2005732]How to becom a railway ticket checkr.what is the quallification for it.salerry also.[/QUOTE]
11th October 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 12th (science) with 67% what I do get job in indian railway? Sir plz me 08252963046
7th February 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th (sci-maths) with 73%, i want to job in indian western railway? pls replay 8109341322
8th March 2013, 08:25 PM

how can i join indian railways sir plz call me for indian railway information my no 9457886697
19th March 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification and starting salary of tt
22nd March 2013, 08:30 PM
Vishnuvardhanraju

Smile Re: How to become a railway ticket checker? What is the qualification required and how much salary is offered?

Sir i have completed my intermediate with 72%.And now i am studying my B.TECH 1st year .so what are the qualifications for Ticket Checker(TC).so please give me some information about it.This my contact number(9177487692).so please call me and give some information for me about it.
31st March 2013, 01:01 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to becom a railway ticket checkr.what is the quallification for it.salerry also.

For becoming a ticket Collector of Indian Railways you will have to appear in Written Exam taken by the Railway Recruitment Board.After getting pass in all the phases you will get selected for this post.

Basic Eligibility required for appearing in this exam are :-

Educational qualification :-
~Your minimum education qualification should be class 10th passed out from recognized board.

Marks :-
~Your minimum marks in class 10 should be 50%.

~Minimum age required is 18 years.
~Age should not exceed above 30 years.

Selection Process :-

~Written Exam.
~Personal Interview + Document verification.
~Medical Test.

Exam Pattern :-

~It will include questions from 4 sections.
~Each section will include 25 questions.
~Total marks for this exam will be 100.
~Total duration for this exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Syllabus :-
~General awareness.
~Aptitude.
~Mathematics.
~General English.

Pay Scale :- Your starting pay will be within Rs 3050 to Rs 4500.Apart from this pay scale you will get additional wages.This wages will include :-
~Provident fund.
~Gratuity.
~Medical facility.
~Railway travel pass.
~Housing facility.
~Medical expenses.

30th April 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,i have passed 12th science in 2012.i intrected in t.t .so more information about t.t reply on my id [email protected]
4th May 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How can get a job in CBI
8th July 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 12th in 2010 i intrected in t.t so more imformation on t.t plz reply my Email Id [email protected] and my contact No 8722982020, 9611094484
31st July 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete graduation.... so what I do for t.c or station master please send my email.id [email protected]
25th September 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How many basic pay and grade pay of ticket collector in indian railways
26th September 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Kya sirf sport kota walo ko hi tc rakha jaata hai
26th September 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my grad and i looking a job in railway as t.c. I just information that how where & when can I give the exam please give me information on my email ID [email protected]
25th October 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what qualification for tte nd when its form print out nd informe on 9451738817
23rd November 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

afternoon sir/madam, i m deepak kumar from amritsar sir i have to know about t.c vacancy and related qualifications and exam schedule. i have completed my 10 2 and i m lookoing for this job but due to lack of information about this job information i can't prepare this job exam so kindly sir/madam please give me some reference for my preparation. and please send on my email id [email protected]. thanking you
30th January 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

how salary wouid be offered
14th June 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Why payment is very low and my result of 10 is not 50 % then what will be procedure to allow the tc job but my 12 class result is 52 ·5 te is on from me or not please answer me in my no 8103780606
26th August 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir handicap ke liye t.c. job ke liye 10 me and 12 me kitne percentage chahiye please batao my number is 9910532662 and email [email protected]
18th July 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

sir I am shivam Gaur I'll clear my 10 nd 12 within 50% above ... and sir I have a NCC in zone level..... so sir how can I apply for the ticket collecter job sir ???

Sir that's my I.D [email protected] and this is my num 7210075752 please sir call me and help me
18th June 2016, 12:26 PM
Sapna Ashok Zombade

Sir i have pass my 12th in Arts stream now i'm planing for my career in tc post Wht should i do to became tc??? this my 7738563259 call me?i'm really passionate for tc job
3rd June 2022, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am study in 12th commerce and when i completed 12th board exam in first claass,so i get job of railway t.t?
i have completed 12th standard is this eliglible for it?will you reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?