8th April 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Details to apply for law course after finishing B.A course? What is the eligibility needed for that course?

i am going to complete my b.a.English course... i am interested to study law.. i want the details of law course after finishing B.A. course... what eligibility needed for that course... what percentage should i have to join the course... female-age 20

23rd May 2012, 03:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to apply for law course after finishing B.A course? What is the eligibility needed for that course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am going to complete my b.a.English course... i am interested to study law.. i want the details of law course after finishing B.A. course... what eligibility needed for that course... what percentage should i have to join the course... female-age 20

On the basis of Bachelors degree, candidates are eligible for the three years LLB program. In order to be eligible for the 3 years LLB program from most of the recognized Institutions whose degree in law is recognized by the Bar Council of India, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Some of the Institutions considers candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is based on either marks obtained in the qualifying exam or performance in the entrance exam,given whatever the admission criteria of the Institution.

Following are the list of Institutions offering 3 years LLB program:

Delhi University - Faculty of Law
Government Law College - Mumbai
ILS Law College - Pune.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the concerned Institute.
11th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details to apply for law course after finishing B.A course? What is the eligibility needed for that course?

What is the procedure of admission in gov law college.pls mail on [email protected]
10th February 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Which university conduct entrance exam for 3 year llb course? and what is the maximum age for the course?
12th June 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA in English medium plz suggest me some collages in nasik city
30th November 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I Am studying ba English 2nd year currently. I just wanna know some details, when will be the entrance exams for law ? Suddenly after finishing my degree can I join law or I must take a year for preparing entrance to join this course ?
10th February 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters and am working at a law university right now. I want to pursue a career in law and would like to gain a degree in law. How do I do that after my masters?
14th December 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

AFTER B.COM WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF LAW COURSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?