10th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in case I did not receive my application number from the institute?

Kalyan chandrakant Jagtap applied for registration on 15/3/2012 at Pune Registration N0. not yet received from institute.
please send me the details

28th July 2012, 04:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do in case I did not receive my application number from the institute?

If you haven't received the application number, i would advice you to go and speak to the administrative or any staff members of the concerned department of the institute. They will be able to guide you with the best possible process for the same.

You haven't mentioned the name of the institute or else i would have given you the contact details of the concerned person to contact for your query.
28th July 2012, 05:10 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do in case I did not receive my application number from the institute?

If you haven't received the application number, i would advice you to go and speak to the administrative or any staff members of the concerned department of the institute. They will be able to guide you with the best possible process for the same.

You haven't mentioned the name of the institute or else i would have given you the contact details of the concerned person to contact for your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?