11th April 2012, 01:02 AM
anu0734

What do I have to do with Cardboard they ask us to bring in AIEEE?

Sir,I want to ask that what we have to do with cardboard they ask us to bring ,and what about it's size ?

28th July 2012, 05:08 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What do I have to do with Cardboard they ask us to bring in AIEEE?

The ask you to bring the cardboard so that you can keep the answer sheet on it and write without problem. The size should be atleast of A4 size paper. Go to the stationary shop and ask for cardboard used for examination purpose. They would provide it. They will not ask you about the size as their is only one standard size. It can be of plywood or plastic. All are the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? 57 15th April 2020 09:49 PM
Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE? 4 15th April 2020 09:45 PM
Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE? 13 16th July 2014 07:38 PM
Is it true that AIEEE pattern changes every year? What will be the pattern of this year? Are the ranks for AIEEE and AIEEE Architecture given seperately? Do we have to get the main rank list of AIEEE to get a seat in Architecture? 12 4th June 2012 12:31 PM