11th April 2012, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to take admission in M.Sc Anatomy having done Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

hii i m physiotherapist n had done bachelor of physiotherapy can i be eligible to take admission in M.sc anatomy

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to take admission in M.Sc Anatomy having done Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  3. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  4. Which M.Sc course can be done after completing graduation in physiotherapy?
  5. How to do MSc Anatomy after doing bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine
  6. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  7. Could I be eligible for MSc Physiology after completing bachelor of physiotherapy? Fee structure details and course duration?
  8. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is a better future for me between MSc in Anatomy and Biomechanics?
  10. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  12. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  14. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  15. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  17. Am i eligible to do B.Ed from Haryana Board? I have done graduation in bachelor of physiotherapy and MSc in psychology
  18. Am I eligible for bachelor of physiotherapy or ayurveda after finishing 12th commerce with 50%?
29th July 2012, 08:50 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Can I be eligible to take admission in M.Sc Anatomy having done Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Dear friend,

Here are the details of M.Sc (Anatomy) course including duration, eligibility for admission .
Course Duration:- The duration of the course is three academic years

Eligibility:-

MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Bio-Technology, B.Sc.Zoology, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and B.Sc. Allied health Sciences.

So you can take MSc Anatomy.

All the best
28th September 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to take admission in M.Sc Anatomy having done Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Siva sanker: am completed my ug in physiotherapy can i take admission in dnb orthopeadics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?