12th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is KSOU bachelor of Arts eligible in Punjab? How may I get details?

Is ksou bachelor of arts is aligible in punjab?
send details on my id..

16th December 2012, 12:25 AM
Ravi dikshith

Default Re: Is KSOU bachelor of Arts eligible in Punjab? How may I get details?

Hello!

Karnataka State Open University was established on 1st june 1996,it came into existence by the virtue of Ksou impact.It is a recognized university.It is recognized by University Grants Commission.

The distance education programmes are recognized by the DEC(Distance Education Council).The university is also member of AIU i.e; Association Indian Universities.It is also a well known member of Association of Common wealth universities(ACU).It is also a member of Asian Association of open university.So your Degree is valid and you can apply for all the government jobs including state as well as central.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?