14th April 2012, 05:13 PM
suriya.makroo

Where will I get admission for MBA in Delhi with low fee structure after completing BBA?

i m comleted my bba. please let me know where i will get admission for mba in delhi with low fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  3. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  4. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  7. How to get admission in MBA?
  8. Fee structure for MBA and BBA course in Delhi Business School?
  9. List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT?
  10. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission required in MBA in IIMs for 2016 session? Fee structure of IIM Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  14. Fee structure for BBA in DBS Delhi? What are the hostel charges?
  15. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  16. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  17. How are the placements in Christ University Bangalore?
  18. Which is the best B.Com college in Delhi? Which has the low fee structure?
22nd March 2013, 07:13 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Where will I get admission for MBA in Delhi with low fee structure after completing BBA?

Faculty of management studies,under Delhi university is the best institute to pursue MBA at low fee.This is reputed institute

Eligibility for Admission-Candidates must have completed graduation from any recognized university with min 55 % for general and OBC category,45% for ST /SC category.

Entrance exam-DU will release the notification for admission so candidates are advised to go through news papers daily basis.After last date of form filling DU will inform the interested candidates for exam schedule.Based on entrance exam you will be called for admission ,

Fee-Tuition fee is 50000 per year and at the time of admission you have to pay Rs- 10480 /

Programs offered-

MBA in -

HR

Marketing

Sales and marketing

Management development

Telecom management

Infrastructural management

Hospitality management

Logistics and port management.

Petroleum and Gas
10th April 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where will I get admission for MBA in Delhi with low fee structure after completing BBA?

can u tell me any one the mba colleges in new delhi, fee below 55000 rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?