16th March 2010, 04:26 PM
Shilabati

When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?

Hello Seniors,

I am a fresher in this forum and my first question is-
Could you please let me know that when will the admission forms be issued in colleges like- BHU,Jadavpur,Presidency,Rabindra Bharati,Bardhaman,Calcutta Universities and other reputed universities outside West Bengal?

Also let me know whether there will be any entrance test conducted and if yes then what could be the syllabus or the site where I could collect the necessary materials from?

Thank You,
Shila

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course? -- [New]
  2. Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  6. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  8. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  11. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  12. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  13. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  14. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  15. List of Indian Universities in West Bengal which accept SAT score?
  16. How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?
  17. Eligibility and percentage criteria to get admission for B.A.(Drama) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses of MFA(Graphics) in Rabindra Bharati University?

2nd December 2011, 03:06 PM
Abhinav Ratna

Default Re: When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?

ms. sheela first would you please let me know , in which stream of which course, you want to get admission? then only i would be able to answer your query.

2nd December 2011, 06:57 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?

Shila,

which program you are looking for to take admission in?

Regards,
Priyanka

9th May 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

when are admission form are going to be realesed in college like presidency sent xeviers and others?

9th May 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

when are admission form are going to be realesed in college like presidency sent xeviers and others?

20th May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Which marks will be required for getting admission at St. Xaviers College?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?