1st April 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?

Hello,
I am studying B.Com from Calcutta University
but I want to study M.Com from Rabindra Bharati University.
Kindly tell me how I get admission? What
is the procedure? Please help me to get admission.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  3. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  4. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  6. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  7. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  9. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  11. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  12. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  14. Where can I get a job while pursuing M.A in Environmental Studies from Rabindra Bharati University
  15. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  16. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  17. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  18. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
22nd March 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?

I have done b.com from calcutta University with honours now I want to do b. Ed from rabindra bharati through distance.is it possible??
21st August 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?

Hello,I am passed B.Com general.Can I do M.Com in RBU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?