19th April 2012, 01:07 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IETE ALCCS System Software Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

System software under ALCCS is a general course on software functions. It has three noticeable parts consisting of system management, system support and system development. All three programs combine to make an integrated and holistic subject. The bulk of the weight is given to computer resources and applications. It is the mode of communication between computer software and hardware that is studied in this subject. The database manager, operating systems and systems protocol are all parts of the course that are individually analysed and taught to the software engineers. The paper, thus, measures the knowledge of students about application software and its relationship with database resources, operations of the system and its link with system programs and system performance and, finally, information development and its association with telecommunications. These are included in the engineering packages for complete awareness about systems software which, in turn, is expected to educate the students in all aspects of system operations. Question no. 1 has 28 marks for 7 sub-questions i.e. 4 marks for each and are compulsory ones. In addition there are six questions of 18 marks each, but only 4 should be written. Find below some attached previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. IETE ALCCS Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IETE ALCCS System Software Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  3. IETE, ALCCS, Operations Research And System Simulation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IETE ALCCS Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IETE ALCCS Advanced Java And Internet Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IETE ALCCS Data Structures Through C Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IETE ALCCS Numerical Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IETE ALCCS Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IETE ALCCS Computer Programming and Problem Solving Through C (CS11) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IETE ALCCS Data Warehouse Design And Implementation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IETE ALCCS Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IETE ALCCS Data Structure And Algorithm Design (CS21) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IETE ALCCS Computer Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IETE ALCCS Computer Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IETE ALCCS OOPS Using Java Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  16. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Computer Software Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Television Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does ALCCS course conducted by IETE equivalent to M.Tech?
19th April 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IETE ALCCS System Software Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

hi i m surya doing my m.sc., degree i want question paper in nano and non linear optics
20th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IETE ALCCS System Software Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

Sir,I am Sambit ku.Swain from Rourkela.Dist-Sundargarh,orrisa.Iam doing diploma in Copmuter science Engg.pleaase suggest me what course to take up in AMIE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?