20th April 2012, 10:00 PM
harika1104

How much do we need to get in B.Tech entrance to get into SRM?

how much do we need to get in btech entrance to get in to srm?

Related Questions:
  1. How much I need to score in SRM entrance exam to get admission in btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?
  3. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank?
  4. Will I be called for second counseling after scoring 10360 rank in SRM B.Tech entrance?
  5. Is SRM the best college?
  6. SRM university's old btech entrance question paper?
  7. Any chance for counseling after scoring 15606 rank in SRM B.Tech exam?
  8. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  9. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  10. Pattern of B.Arch entrance exam conducted by SRM university?
  11. What would be my average salary through campus placement if I have done Mechanical Engineering from SRM University? -- [New]
  12. Will I get a seat in SRM university for M.Tech with 58% in B.Tech
  13. Which is better among VIT Vellore, MIT, SRM, IISC Bangalore and NIT?
  14. Will I get a seat in Vignan Jyothi college of engineering after scoring 20000 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Chances to get MBA seat in SRM? I have scored 504 rank in SRM entrance exam in MBA
  16. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  17. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university?
  18. Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?
24th May 2012, 04:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much do we need to get in B.Tech entrance to get into SRM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harika1104 View Post
how much do we need to get in btech entrance to get in to srm?
Candidate seeking to pursue B.Tech program from SRM University, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 70% aggregate in mathematics, physics & chemistry. Candidate seeking for B.Tech in any of the following departments needs to have scored a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology:

Biotechnology
Bio informatics
Bio medical Engineering
Food Process Engineering
Genetic Engineering.

Admission to the programs are based on the performance in the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by SRM University. Shortlisted candidates are called in for the counseling to be held at the SRM University. University conducting entrance examination do not usually announces the qualifying marks before commencement of the entrance examination as it is decided by the examination authority by analyzing the overall performance of the examinee and the number of seats available for the particular course.

For detail information one may refer to the admission authority of the University.
9th December 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much do we need to get in B.Tech entrance to get into SRM?

how many seats are there in srm for b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?