23rd April 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

In which line I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

i am Aradhana,a student of Bsc math.after completing this course what lines are open for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  3. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
  4. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  9. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  11. Best courses which include Maths and jobs related to the field of Maths?
  12. Which Line is a better choice for me to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  13. What are the job opportunities for graduates after attaining BSc in Mathematics
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc Botany?
  15. For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?
  16. Career Opportunities after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics?
  17. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  18. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good?
23rd April 2012, 12:40 PM
saurav saraff

Default Re: In which line I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

The best job is that of a teacher.After completing your B.Sc you can apply to various institutes depending upon the marks you secure.Along with the basic pay,good institutes would provide you with all the daily life facilities like residence,food and transportation.
23rd April 2012, 02:36 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which line I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

There are various fields where maths graduated/postgraduate seek employment

and various course which they can take after graduation.

Few of them are given below

you can works as Accountant or Cashier in many companies /institutions.

Teacher ia also a profession which is very good for maths graduated/postgraduate as maths teacher is never out of demand.

you can become Computer System Analyst.

Many software companies required mathematics Graduate /Post Graduate.

Mathematics Graduate /Post Graduate are also required in insurance ,banking ,market research jobs and various technical braches.

you can apply for Chartered Accountancy course

you can opt for software engineer course.
25th April 2012, 03:13 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes you can get number off job opportunities after completion of your b.sc maths.

You can eligible to write the following govt.job exams:

1.RRB EXAM.

2.GROUPS EXAMS

3.CDS EXAM(INDIAN ARMY,INDIAN NAVY.INDIAN AIRFORCE)

4.SSC EXAM.

5.SBI PO & CLERICAL EXAM

6.IBPS PO & CLERICAL EXAM.

You can applicable to study for following courses after your degree:

1.MCA.

2.MBA.

3.M.SC(MATHS)

4.M.SC(COMPUTERS)

5.M.SC(CHEMISTRY)

6.M.SC(PHYSICS)

7.B.ED
27th July 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

can i do b. tech after completion of b.Sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?