17th January 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for MBA programs in IIPM

hello...sir plz tell cat percentile required for admission in indian institute of plantation mgmt
this institute also perform its entrance exam also...

30th January 2011, 06:52 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure for MBA programs in IIPM

At present IIPM [Indian Institute of Plantation Management] does not offer an MBA program. It offers following programs:

1. PGDM-ABPM [Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agri-Business and Plantation Management] of 2 years duration. Selection is through CAT/MAT/ATMA or PAT [Professional Aptitude Test] conducted by Institute. A CAT score of 80 percentile or more is usually required for admission.

2. PCP-TTM [Professional Certificate Program on Tea Tasting and Marketing] of 45 days duration. Selection is by psychometric test and blind (sensory) test for tasting tea.
30th January 2011, 09:02 PM
devendra bhatiya

as far i thinl if someone wanna take admision in iipm for that u should graduation degree and final year student may also apply andafter that must given cat , mat.xat paper this is the procedure of taking admission in iipm
31st January 2011, 12:01 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If You Want To take admission in MBA program In IIPM, Then You Should have graduate degree from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate marks. Those who are giving final exams can also apply.

So, The Admission In IIPM Is Based On The Entrance Exams like CAT, GET, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

So, If You Have Appear in CAT exams, Then You Can Apply for IIPM, If you Have Clear the GD And Personal Interview, Then You Will Get Admission in IIPM In MBA.

If You Want to Get Any Information Then Please Visit the IIPM Official Websites -

www.iipm.edu
31st January 2011, 12:17 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend......
to get admission in the IIPM first you have to be a graduate with minimum of the 50% of the marks .......
in the IIPM exam the students who are in the final years of theirs graduation can even apply .....
the procedure for the selection in the IIPM exam are entrance test , GD and interview....

for any other details you can visit the official website of the IIPM:
www.iipm.edu

so best of luck
31st January 2011, 02:31 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
For getting admission into the IIPM you need to be a graduate having minimum of 50% of marks. You can take admission through CAT exam or entrance exam conducted by the IIPM. After entrance test they call for a interview and GD.
IIPM also offers lateral entry as per NRI/management quota but it cost more and can't be fordable by a normal middle class person.
31st January 2011, 03:34 PM
mishra245

The IIPM university have offer you to take admission in the MBA program.
for this you may contact to the IIPM management and get admission in the college.
for more information you can go to the official website of the IIPM:
http://www.iipm.edu/iipm-old/admissi...n-details.html
1st May 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi , If you want any details about IIPM or want to join IIPM then call me on 09930764636 (Mustafa). If you are a graduate or undergraduate looking to do an MBA from IIPM. I will give you all information about IIPM entrance exams, courses and fees.
27th May 2011, 04:22 PM
SKUMAR76

Hello
For admission in IIPM you must be a graduate with more than 50 % of total marks and then you passed entrance exam conducted by IIPM. as my knowledge at present IIPM not offering for MBA class directly, but His courses equivalent to MBA.
14th June 2011, 12:38 PM
peaa01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello...sir plz tell cat percentile required for admission in indian institute of plantation mgmt
this institute also perform its entrance exam also...
contact for admissions in MBA Priyanka- 9899447560
20th June 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in mba 2011 in iipm n i had completed my graduation this year. how shall i contact n wat will b d procedures to be followed?
28th June 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam in IIPM?
4th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hello respected sir/madam...gud evening....?
i wanna ask u a question..if my aggreget percentage is less than 50% so can i apply for mba or not......?
12th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

CONTACT FOR ADMISSION RAJANI KANT PANDEY:9241110893
13th August 2011, 09:01 AM
DN358
Banned

At present IIPM [Indian Institute of Plantation Management] does not offer an MBA program. It offers following programs:

1. PGDM-ABPM [Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agri-Business and Plantation Management] of 2 years duration. Selection is through CAT/MAT/ATMA or PAT [Professional Aptitude Test] conducted by Institute. A CAT score of 80 percentile or more is usually required for admission.

2. PCP-TTM [Professional Certificate Program on Tea Tasting and Marketing] of 45 days duration. Selection is by psychometric test and blind (sensory) test for tasting tea.
thanks.
23rd August 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams should be writtern for joining MBA in IIPM
15th November 2011, 06:19 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

26th January 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

dont even think about IIPM , it is totally a money making institute.
19th October 2012, 08:39 PM

Default Admission procedure for MBA programs in IIPM

`sir,what is the admission procedure for mva in iipm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?