17th January 2011, 01:24 PM
appala raju

What are the various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) with 76% ?

sir,
i am a b.tech 2010 pass out in electronics and communication steram with 76% of aggregate
at present i am preparing for gate -2011
what are the various career opportunities i have to settle down.

29th January 2011, 10:17 PM
manyas

Default Re: What are the various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) with 76% ?

hey frnd.....

itz great that you are preparing GATE-2011 and even greater that you are B.TECH student!!

Other career opportunities available are:
IT(Information Technology)
Computer Hardware
Management and Finance:
Core work
Civil Engineering
Research

there are many more........you are just full of Opportunities...soooooo..........all the best........4 ur future!!

REGARDS:
Manya Sethi
^_^
30th January 2011, 11:48 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) with 76% ?

hi...
if you are able to get score in gate 2011 you can either do m.tech from good institutes like iit or nit,
you can also apply for jobs in institutes like iocl or barc who take students on basis of gate score.
you can also write gre and go for doing ms from foreign university
also you can do mba ,
there is no point doing job if you have taken break from your academics,better to an higher education then go for job
all the best
31st January 2011, 07:17 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What are the various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) with 76% ?

You have four options
Go for Mtech through GATE
MBA
Civil service
MS from abroad through GRE.
21st February 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

can 43 marks in ece score good in gate 2011? where can i get admission with this mark...It was the easiest gate exam ever conducted. I heard that a student scored 76 marks in gate 2011.
My marks is 43.....plz giv me an answer
28th February 2011, 08:21 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) with 76%
can either do m.tech from good institutes like iit or nit,
you can also apply for jobs in institutes like iocl or barc who take students on basis of gate score.
you can also write gre and go for doing ms from foreign university
also you can do mba ,
there is no point doing job if you have taken break from your academics,better to an higher education then go for job
Other career opportunities available are:
IT(Information Technology)
Computer Hardware
Management and Finance:
Core work
Civil Engineering
Research

good luck
21st April 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

which is the best job after b.tech in ptu
21st May 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i've completed my b.e in dept. pf e.c.e what are the opportunities available to me? is there any scope for aviation management if so where can i do the related courses?
25th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

which course i have to choose either ece or mechanical engineering
26th July 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

right now i am doing b.tech from p.t.u. i am in b.tech 3rd year .what should i prepare for after b.tech.
what are various career options?
3rd August 2011, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by appala raju View Post
sir,
i am a b.tech 2010 pass out in electronics and communication steram with 76% of aggregate
at present i am preparing for gate -2011
what are the various career opportunities i have to settle down.
dear friend,

ECE department is better than other department . ECE can apply any software company but ECE have chance for all software company.
Also for govt job position ECE have priority.

govt job for ECE-

BSNL JTO EXAM
NOKIA
SAMSUNG
DRDO
ISRO
AIRTEL
ERICSSION
SATYAM COMPUTER
the private sector software company are TCS , CTS ,IBM ,L&T ,INFOSYS etc.

All the best.
8th October 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have finished my 1st yr of b-tech with 70 percentage and im still studying 2nd yr and i am willing to know what are the job chances for ece branch?!? And what kind of percentage helps me in the better future?
8th November 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the various career opportunities after B.Tech.(ECE) and also specify the different groups
20th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am B.tech (ece) 8 th sem student with 80% aggregate. But I have not placed in any company.Please help me about my carrier after completing my degree.I have also passed CCNA in 2012
gugu mahajan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?