27th April 2012, 10:51 AM
kr. ajay

What will be the scope of M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology?

Sir, What is the scope of M.Sc. Clinical Microboilogy in running Pathological Lab. on his signature.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  7. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  8. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  9. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  10. What will be the scope of M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology?
  11. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  13. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  14. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  15. After MSc Microbiology can I do PG in genetic engineering? -- [New]
  16. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  17. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
24th September 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the scope of M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology?

yes you are run lab independently and given reporting under your signature.your degree also equil to m.d and other master degree
6th December 2013, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: What will be the scope of M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology?

[QUOTE=kr. ajay;2084896]Sir, What is the scope of M.Sc. Clinical Microboilogy in running Pathological Lab. on his signat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?