27th April 2012, 05:01 PM
god bless

How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?

To get admission in bsc agriculture how can i apply for this.mark range to get admission in hse and kerala entrace.it has any seprate entrace without kerala entrance.which are the good colleges in kerala.
please give its reply suddenly

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  3. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  4. List of colleges which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  7. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  8. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP?
  9. How to get admission in Bachelor of Agriculture degree? Good colleges in Kerala?
  10. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  11. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details -- [New]
  12. List of Agriculture BSc colleges both private and government in AP?
  13. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  14. Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?
  15. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  16. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  17. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
  18. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Agriculture in AP? Which colleges are best choice for me to get admission for this course with a rank of 21000 in EAMCET?
27th May 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?

what is the admission processes to get admission in bsc agriculture?
21st June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?

sir, i gat 14000rank in eamcet can i get bds seat in APand my caste is o.c
27th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for agriculture without entrance exam??
1st July 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i get 47000rank in mset,can I apply agrcalture bse,collages in ap.
6th July 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

about 2012eamcet i got 20068rank
6th July 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 20,068 rank in eamcet 2012 so i can join in bsc agri
10th November 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

how much it costs 4 doing my AG bsc
13th January 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Entrance Examination for the Bsc Agriculture?
27th January 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

FEE STRUCTURE OF B.SC AGRICULTURE
15th April 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in bsc agriculture Without entrance. And the fee structure. And courses offering college s in palakkad kerala
18th April 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission bsc agriculture without entrance exam
28th April 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

is there any college entrance
28th April 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

is there any college entrance
29th April 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, without entrance exam is there any chance to get seat for BSCagriculture.Any management seat.
12th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,without entrance exam is there any chance to get seat for BSCagriculture and BSC forestry. any management seat
16th May 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

with out entrance exam. any chance to get seat for bse agriculture / bse forestry. or other agri studies in kerala ? I have 76%mark in vhse agriculture.
14th June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 33665 rank in kerala entrance test.is there any chance to get admission for BSC Agriculture?
12th March 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

can i have admission from tnau to kerala for bsc agriculture ?iam doing 6th sem now.help me to complt my last year in kerala..if there any option for me kindly reply me
17th March 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges of kerala and tamilnadu to study bsc agriculture?
26th April 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in 12th std.what is the admission procedure to get seat in bsc agriculture?
25th May 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

which are the good Govt.colleges of Bsc Agri.in kerala? Is there any entrance exam for it.? Can u tell about Admission procedure???
27th May 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have got 21660 rank in keam medical 2014 will i get admission in any agriculture college in kerala?
28th May 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have got 22514 rank in keam 2014. how to get admission for agriculture course in kerala?
31st May 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i need an admission for bsc agri under management quota i scored 70% marks in isc exam..plz provide the colleges with low fee structure
3rd November 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am studying in 2 agriculture f&v.How to apply Bsc.agriculture for higher studies ?
18th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Am from Ghana can I get admission? And what is the coast and the process.This is my personal phone number ( 233)0508397977
Thank u sir/madam
19th March 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala? Is there any entrance exam for it ? if there other any other option

for getting into the Bsc agriculture course without entrance exam?
17th June 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered ap beena ap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i get 47000rank in mset,can I apply agrcalture bse,collages in ap.
My daughter got 34583 rank in keam is she eligible for any bsc agricultural course if yes where and the procedure for it please sir
5th March 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to agricultural college vellayani..kerala ..after 2...i m basically from tamil nadu...which entrance should i write and which ranks needed.
6th March 2017, 03:14 PM
atal1978

Please go through the attachment. You can take just help for admission BSC Agriculature & also find colleges in Kerala.

I think, you can take good help with attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSC_AGRICULATURE_COLLETGE___CRITERIA.PDF(61.1 KB, 152 views)
16th May 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Iam very much interested in studying
BSC agriculture in vellanikkar Thrissur
and I have scored 95.25% in hse (+2/2018) so I want to know whether there is a chance for me to get a merit seat in college of horticulture Thrissur without an entrance exam .
27th May 2018, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

I have 96 percent mark in plus two and how much rank should I score in keam for the admission for bsc agriculture?? I also have OBC reservation
Kindly replyy....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?