28th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SOL after scoring 36% in 12th standard with grace marks in Accountancy?

I scored 36% in 12th standard with a grace marks in accountancy .can i get admission in S.O.L.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission to CS course after scoring 64% in 12th Commerce with grace marks?
  2. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  3. Can I do CA course after passing B.Com?
  4. Placement papers of Tech Mahindra Exam? Procedure for the placement?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  6. Am I entitled for grace marks after scoring 21 marks in Maths in PTU 2nd semester exam?
  7. Am I eligible for Grace Marks after scoring 24 marks in Maths in PTU exam in 2nd semester?
  8. Can I do B.Ed or M.Com after scoring 40% in sol? Which is a better option for M.Com, Sol or IGNOU?
  9. Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after scoring 65% marks in 12th standard
  10. How can I get admission directly in Veterinary college after scoring 75% marks in 12th standard
  11. How to do CA after passing B.Com final year?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  13. Criteria for grace marks? Can I get grace marks of 5? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the criteria of grace marks of PTU? Can I get a grace of 9 marks?
  15. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com from SOL with 40%? What is a better option, M.Com from SOl or IGNOU?
  17. Can i get grace mark in Mathematics to complete my B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  18. What are the possibilities to get grace marks in Class 9th CBSE board?
4th August 2012, 08:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in SOL after scoring 36% in 12th standard with grace marks in Accountancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 36% in 12th standard with a grace marks in accountancy .can i get admission in S.O.L.?

Candidate who seeks to pursue the Under Graduate Degree programs offered by the School of Open Learning - University of Delhi must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board. The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to the B.A. and B.Com program is a pass in the +2 level of Examination with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks. Students must have passed in the subject or subjects concerned separately for purpose of admission to such course.

For detail information one must refer to the following Link.
18th May 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in SOL after scoring 36% in 12th standard with grace marks in Accountancy?

Sir i have passed 12 pcb with grace mark scoring 50%. what can i do further?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?