29th December 2010, 11:32 PM
ricfernandes

Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?

Which colleges in Bangalore offer ME in aeronautics.

What is the admission criteria.
What are the fees.
Is there any criteria for NRI parents.

Pls help. Thanks

Ricardo

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
  2. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  4. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  6. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  7. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  8. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  9. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  12. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  13. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota?
  15. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for NRI students for AIEEE?
  18. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
30th December 2010, 12:43 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?

1)What is the Admission Criteria?

*Minimum qualification in Engineering field(Aeronautical or Aerospace or Mechanical) with Degree

*NRI for Parents depends on the college what you choose,all over India

*I have uploaded all the Top 10 college and other college for Aeronautical Engineering,check it out

*Best CAT score will fetch you very good college and Quota also,so that only less Fees for ME.

Best of luck,Hope you will good College
Attached Files
File Type: docx Top Ten Engineering for ME Areonautical.docx(12.4 KB, 113 views)
30th December 2010, 02:40 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?

Hello...
Here is the list of college of banglore providing ME in Aeronautics.

Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (I.I.Sc)
Bangalore Karnataka
(AICTE Approved)
Courses Offered
M.E /M.Tech : Aero Space Engg (Aerodynamics/Aircraft, Rockets & (Seats: 29), Chemical Engg (Seats: 11), Geo-Tech Engg/Hydromechanics & Water Resources Eng (Seats: 26), Computer Sc & Engg (Seats: 32), Electrical Communication Engg (Seats: 27), Computer Appl In Power Sys & Drives (Seats: 18), System Sc & Automation (Seats: 13), High Voltage Engg (Seats: 9), Foundry Sc & Engg/Mechanical Systems Analysis & De (Seats: 33), Metallurgy Engg (Seats: 15), Mecroelectronics & Instrumentation (Seats: 6), Electronics Design & Tech (Seats: 28), Management Studies (Seats: 15)

M. V. J. College of Engineering
(Approved For **PIO / Foreign Nationals Admission)
(Near White Field)
Bangalore - 560 067
(AICTE Approved)
Ph: 080-28452324
Fax: 080-28452443
e-mail: [email protected]
Url: www.mvjeducation.com
Courses Offered
B.E / B.Tech : Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Tele Communication, Industrial Engineering and Management, IFS
M.E /M.Tech : Computer Sc. & Engg. (Seats: 18), Aeronautical Engineering (Seats: 18)

If you want to know more about these college then please visit the link

http://www.bangaloreeducation.net/engineering/index.aspx
30th December 2010, 07:25 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?

Hi,

M. V. J. College of Engineering
(Approved For **PIO / Foreign Nationals Admission)
(Near White Field)
Bangalore - 560 067
(AICTE Approved)
Ph: 080-28452324
Fax: 080-28452443
e-mail: [email protected]
Url: www.mvjeducation.com
Courses Offered
B.E / B.Tech : Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Tele Communication, Industrial Engineering and Management, IFS
M.E /M.Tech : Computer Sc. & Engg. (Seats: 18), Aeronautical Engineering (Seats: 18)
18th May 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

how much have to pay for admitting a student in computer science engg in mvj college of engg at the very first instant and what are its annual fee structure
16th June 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how admissan michenical eng.colleg
14th August 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i m doing mech engineering,can i do me/mtec in aeronautical?
22nd September 2011, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

HI

I have done my Diplamo in computer science and Engineering and AMIE in computer science and engineering and have a 6 years of industrial exp, interested in higer studies

Planning for ME or M.tech , evening colleges bangalore

Please suggest me in right direction
25th September 2011, 01:34 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?

Dear friend,
There are several colleges in Bangalore which offers B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
I will like to suggest you the following colleges:-
1. Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), Bangalore
2. Faculty of Engineering - Bangalore University, Bangalore
3. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bangalore
4. Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore
5. B. M. Sreenivasaiah College of Engg, Bangalore
6. Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore
7. Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
8. Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore
9. Impact College of Engineering & AppliedSciences, Bangalore
10.JSS Academy of Tech Education College of Engineering, Bangalore
The admission criteria in most of the colleges is to have a minimum marks of 60% in class 10 and 10+2
NRI quota depends on the respective colleges.
Although in maximum cases there are no such quota.
----ALL THE VERY BEST..........
3rd November 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

im doing my B.E aeronautical .......will i get place for M.E ??
22nd January 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i belong to ece brancs do i have an option in studying m.tec in aeronatics
11th March 2013, 01:00 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics

1.M. V. J. College of Engineering

2.Indian Institute of Science Bangalore

3.B. M. Sreenivasaiah College of Engg

4.Impact College of Engineering & AppliedSciences

5.Faculty of Engineering - Bangalore University

6.JSS Academy of Tech Education College of Engineering

7.Don Bosco Institute of Technology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?