1st May 2012, 12:15 AM

Can I get a good engineering college in AIEEE exam with 100 marks under OBC category?

can i get good engineering college in aieee exam with 100 marks under obc catogry??? help me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  2. In which engineering college can I get in India after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category -- [New]
  3. Am I able to get a government or semi government college after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  5. Can I get a good engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 100 in AIEEE exam?
  6. Which college will I get to pursue Mechanical Engineering after securing 80 marks in Paper I in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get into a Tamilnadu college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  8. Can I get a good NIT college after scoring 90 marks(OBC category)?
  9. Can I get government college after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE in OBC category?
  10. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  11. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in government college after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE exam in OBC category?
  13. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  14. Can I get a seat in MBM(Jodhpur) with good stream? I have scored 100 marks in RPET and belong to OBC category
  15. Can my son get a seat in NIT Warangal for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE under SC category? Is there any state reservation in this college?
  16. What will be my rank after 70 marks in AIEEE from OBC category? Good colleges available in Haryana?
  17. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
1st May 2012, 01:37 PM
pardhu puri

Default Re: Can I get a good engineering college in AIEEE exam with 100 marks under OBC category?

It depends on the other marks scorers because as said by many of the students, AIEEE'11 was tougher than AIEEE'12 which is a sign that everyone must have attempted too well to their knowledge... And under the OBC category, it may be not so sure that you would get a seat and that too in ad= good college.. better you don't expect too much about it and go ahead with the remaining exams and try to to do your best... good luck!!!
1st May 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good engineering college in AIEEE exam with 100 marks under OBC category?

i have got 190 in aieee 2012 is here is hope for nit allahab if i m belonging to up;
11th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

can myson get a good college with the scoring of 100 in general catgegory ?
11th May 2012, 02:26 PM
sukanta nag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 190 in aieee 2012 is here is hope for nit allahab if i m belonging to up;
can my son get a good engineering colleges with scoring 100 in general categories.
15th May 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get niit with 180 marks in obc?
15th May 2012, 04:16 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
can i get good engineering college in aieee exam with 100 marks under obc catogry??? help me as soon as possible
HI!
I am sorry to say that you cant join any engineering college after passing A.I.E.E.E with 100 Marks.
You can take admission in low raking college in you state.

For admission in top college you have to re-appear in the engineering.
After qualify this exam with high rank you can join top college in India.

GOOD LUCK!
24th May 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission in sastra college tanjore with 100 marks
10th June 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission in gh raisoni engineering college in pune with 26 marks in aieee and 58% in inmediate r
25th June 2012, 03:25 PM
tanveersandhu

Well dear it can't be predicted that whether you will get a good engineering college by scoring 100 marks in the AIEEE or not. Because it depends on that how well other students have performed in the AIEEE. so you have to compare your rank with them and try in good engineering colleges according to your rank and cutoff list of good engineering colleges. So Best of Luck my friend.
25th June 2012, 07:25 PM
mitesh1995

Hello friend...

I am sorry to say that you cant join any engineering college after passing A.I.E.E.E with 100 Marks.
You can take admission in low raking collegein you state.
For admission in top college you have to re-appear in the engineering.
After qualify this exam with high rank you can join top college in India.
GOOD LUCK!
15th August 2012, 04:31 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

After scoring 100 marks in AIEEE you can Definely Get Admission in Engineering Branch but Not in Top and Reputed Engineering college.

if you wish to get admission in Top Engineering college then you should have to re appear for it

Good Luck
15th August 2012, 10:05 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear...

Yes, with 100 marks in AIEEE, you would have got an AIR of around 1,25,000 .
With this much of AIR and being an OBC candidate , you can get many good colleges under AIEEE.

I have attached a file which is list of colleges having number in front of every college name which is actually it's rank.

Kindly fill your preference sheet accordingly.

All the best..!

Regards
Sammy
15th August 2012, 10:10 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

Yes , being an OBC candidate, with 100 marks your AIR would be around 1,25,000 and you can get good colleges.

I have attached a document with list of colleges
Number before each college name represents it's rank
So please fill your preference sheet accordingly

All the best!!

Regards
Sammy
Attached Files
File Type: docx (IIT).docx(17.3 KB, 55 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?