26th April 2010, 09:11 AM
adarsh kashyap

Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission?

i have got 57 marks out of 432 in aieee from general category,is there any chance for my admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admission in SVNIT after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE?
  2. What is the expected cutoff for AIEEE for admission in NIT? Any chance for me to get admission with 140 marks? I belong to general category
  3. Do I stand a chance of getting into any NIT after scoring 131 marks in AIEEE?
  4. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
  5. Do I stand a chance for admission in DCE or NIT after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE in ST category? What will be my AI rank?
  6. Is there any use of attending the AIEEE counseling? I have got 19789 AIR in AIEEE in general category
  7. What is my chance for chemical engineering after scoring an AIR of 24534 in AIEEE?
  8. Can a person with below 55% in post graduation apply for distance Ph.D course? -- [New]
  9. Cut off marks(General category) in AIEEE to get admission in DA IICT?
  10. Any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech through UPTU if secured 48% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  13. Any chance to get admission in NIT Warangal after scoring 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  14. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  15. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  16. Can I get admission in DCE after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE under ST category?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar with general category? I've got 115 marks in AIEEE
  18. Admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
26th April 2010, 11:06 AM
singla14

Default Re: Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission?

u dont gonna get chance for councelling... but can get clg ..
26th April 2010, 01:10 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission?

Yes off course dear.

Scoreing 57 in AIEEE is not so bad,according to my Analysis your All India rank will easily adjust between 50,000-60,000. And with such AIR score you will easily get admitted in any Good Private Institute.

Best of Luck

Last edited by faiyaz; 6th May 2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Correction
26th April 2010, 03:07 PM
Sam Nazi

Hi dear friend........
as you told me that you have scored 57 out of 432, its not at all that bad my friend.
with such marks i think so that you can take admission in reputed institutes in india.....
i wish you all the best for your admissions............
26th April 2010, 03:38 PM
Md.Salam

its not a problem if you have scored 57 out of 432 in AIEEE exams......
you marks are not at all bad and don't worry about your admissions.
you can take admission in any of the good institutes in India...
i wish you all the best of luck for your admissions.........
26th April 2010, 04:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes you will get admission in some private colleges.
the marks you get its not bad. so, in councelling
you will definately get a good private college. so
dont worry you will get admission and be confident
on you...............

ok
all the best.
26th April 2010, 07:44 PM
Harshita21

hi
yes, you are not eligible for center counselling but you are eligible for state counselling.

In you state colleges you preffered more than other state student in your state colleges.

You have got 57 marks then you will posibly get admission on the basis of your rank.
Their are many engg. colleges in India you must get admission without management kota

best of luck
2nd May 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am candidate of sc catogery my score in aieee 43 what am i admission in good engg collage
2nd May 2010, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i am candidate of sc category so what am i admissoin in good engg collage.
3rd May 2010, 05:29 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am candidate of sc catogery my score in aieee 43 what am i admission in good engg collage
dear....
getting nit is far beyond your range ......and even you might not get a college through aieee counseling...

but you can get into the best college of your state whether private or govt with aieee score....

best of luck
3rd May 2010, 06:10 PM
quddus

Hi friend....................

You will surely get admission but in private institutes. Your marks is 57, it means you will get your rank under 40,000 in all india rank which is not bad.
All the best for your future.
Thank you!
4th May 2010, 12:52 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i am candidate of sc category so what am i admissoin in good engg collage.
Even after being a SC candidate cant get you into NIT's and also any other good government college.

But you will be able to get into Private institutes of your state,that's because being state domicile and SC and state rank will help you alot.

Just wait for result to be announced and councelling to be held.

Best of Luck
5th May 2010, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

iam getting total of 82 marks out of 432 and iam candidate of sc category can i get into nit
6th May 2010, 01:57 AM
edward
Top Answerer

there is a chance of getting some college but not a good one..........may be you will be getting some state level college...........

you can get admission in state level college by showing them your AIEEE score card....so if there is some local college i mean some good college at state level then apply for it......
6th May 2010, 03:14 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Sorry but i really dont believe that you can get an NIT with this score. But there are some colleges which take AIEEE score or just AIEEE eligibility. So you can try there.

Otherwise best option will be try hard for AIEEE next year and dont repeat the mistakes which you committed this year. If you follow whatever i said then you can assure yourself a seat in your 2nd attempt

Cheers
6th May 2010, 05:14 AM
Harshita21

you can get admission in any college because their are many engineering colleges in India in today date.

But sorry to say that you cannot eligible for center counselling so that you cannot take admission in dream colleges Like: NITs ,IIIT's,Thaper university,DCE & all the reputed colleges of your state.
6th May 2010, 10:47 AM
2divyanshu

Sir, I am Getting 82 out of 432 (general) in aieee 2010..What are My Chance??..I will get any college or not????
6th May 2010, 01:40 PM
sonal goel

Sorry!
Better luck next time......
You can prepare again for good college through AIEEE only otherwise you must have filled other forms also you can go for them but not for aieee.

Sorry
6th May 2010, 05:33 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
iam getting total of 82 marks out of 432 and iam candidate of sc category can i get into nit
Sorry to say dear but its not possible even if you belong to Reserved category.

Because 82 out of 432 is not enough for getting into NIT's or IIIT's.

Your rank will fluctuate in between 45,000-55,000 as this is not enough for getting into NIT's.

But that does'nt means you wont get admission, you will find esy admission into some good private engineering college.

Best of Luck
6th May 2010, 05:52 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by adarsh kashyap View Post
i have got 57 marks out of 432 in aieee from general category,is there any chance for my admission?
u got a private college among in this score not so gud but as well as average college
6th May 2010, 09:50 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hi
Dont be hopeless...
Please be positive............
I think your rank lies between 50000-60000..
Please wait for some time
If not then go for any good private institution.
Good luck
6th May 2010, 10:42 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

no there is no chance at all it too too too low,
however you can have some hope with some of the private colleges with this low marks orwhy are you worrying? you can do better in the other exams , if you have applied for them.
all the best
7th May 2010, 10:54 PM
james armstrong

Thumbs up Re: Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission?

Quote:

no government college
try the private 1s
all the best
10th May 2010, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i m just passed 12th this year.igot 30 marks out of 432 in AIEEE obc category.Is there any chance for my admission????
11th May 2010, 11:00 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i m just passed 12th this year.igot 30 marks out of 432 in AIEEE obc category.Is there any chance for my admission????

Sorry dear scoring 30 out of 432 is not enough for getting aadmission into any government or private institute.

But still there is a hope for you to get admission I can expect 2,48,000 as your AIR in AIEEE, and few private colleges (Not so good) are there where you can find admission.

Try for Jaipuria Engineering College, Japur , Rajisthan. I think there you will get admission.

Best fo Luck
11th May 2010, 12:07 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
if ur g.e or sc, st candidates then u got chance to take counselling in aieee butu will not got gud college in g.e candiates position if ur sc or st candidates then u will got gud private college in it ........ Ok bbyeeeeee
11th May 2010, 01:28 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

i am afraid my dear. hope you get a chance for the counselling because 57 out of 432 is not at all a good score but not in an intention to demoralise you still i will say that yes you will find some good privatre institutes all around..
i wish you good luck and hope that you certainly get into some good college & remember don't let your potential go waste try and achive more and the most of what you get ....
do write to us about your selection of colleges ...
11th May 2010, 08:34 PM
Ekta Chaudhary

Wink Re: Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission?

Quote:
sorry yar but chance t nh lagte.but just pray ki chances nh pakka ho jaye.dnt wry ok
12th May 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am expecting 80 marks out of 432 in aieee.What are the chances that I will get admission in NIT
13th May 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

if i score 70 in aieee then can i get admit into any state govt colleges
15th May 2010, 12:22 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi friend,
your score is not too good.....and i am sure that you will be not call for the counseling on the basis of this rank....
so it will be better to give the exam next time and do well.
15th May 2010, 01:26 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
I am expecting 80 marks out of 432 in aieee.What are the chances that I will get admission in NIT
Sorry to say dear but, Your chance for getting into NIT's is totally ZERO.

80 out of 432 is not at all enough for getting into NIT's. For NIt's rank within 12,000 AIR is required for getting such rank this year one need to score at least 200 out of 432.

Besides these, all NIT's have there respective cutoffs based on particular branch of B.tech.

But, dont worry you will get admission into some good Engineering college.

Quote:
if i score 70 in aieee then can i get admit into any state govt colleges
Sorry dear its not possible.

If you are scoring 70 out of 432 in AIEEE 2010. Then I can expect more then 80,000 as your AIR and state rank will be comparetively lower.

But still its not possible for getting government college, but you can expect some good private college.

Best of lcuk

Last edited by faiyaz; 18th May 2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: some text was missing
15th May 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission?

Plz for God sake tell me how much rank will i get in AIEEE if i score 75 marks cause other sites are showing me i will get more than 1 lac 50 . PLZ guide me correctly plz I beg u all
15th May 2010, 04:04 PM
arunG

Sir i am gettin more than 150 marks in aieee ...m expectn score arnd 165 ...i belong to gen. Category..with this can i get in thapar..r nsit r dce r sastra .....if none of them then pls temme a gud colleges
15th May 2010, 11:16 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

sorry friend you didnt score well in the exam......its impossible to get some good college .....but dont worry with this score you can apply for the good colleges of state level.......
16th May 2010, 09:49 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Actually dear you can get a chances to get admission through your AIEEE marks in different state private engg.college but can't think about a single chance in govt. enggineering colleges.
You can attend counselling in different state engineering which have some quotas as per AIEEE marks.

good luck
16th May 2010, 03:20 PM
phuchi

hi friend,
your marks 57/432 in AIEEE is not a good marks
you can get admission in private colleges in state like west bengal,orissa
all the best
16th May 2010, 06:07 PM
sweta dubey

i think dats not a thing to worry..you can get into state colleges.they offer their own markheads.u will surely make thru a nice college.
16th May 2010, 06:18 PM
sweta dubey

i think dats not a thing to worry. you can get thru state colleges.they have their own markheads. they offer you various traits. you would surely make thru...
16th May 2010, 07:31 PM
jashankoshal

no dear you cannot get government college this time...but you can get private institutes...
or better try next time...
16th May 2010, 07:38 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission?

hi,
of course you have chance for any private institute.so do not be tensed.
just relax.

all the best.
16th May 2010, 08:55 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

AIEEE rank alone doesn't affect your admission
so dont worry about it and try for some good engineering colleges
if your +2 score is good, you still have a chance

so go for it
17th May 2010, 03:05 PM
gaurav goel

those cities are right....no chance of getting admission...
thank you
17th May 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Scoreing 57 in AIEEE is not so bad,according to my Analysis your All India rank will easily adjust between 50,000-60,000. And with such AIR score you will easily get admitted in any Good Private Institute.

Best of Luck
18th May 2010, 06:23 PM
bhavya18

sir ....
Iam going to get around 50 marks in Aieee examination Can I get into aeronautical engineering in any private university(as I can't get in NIT/IIT's) I got 97.6 % in my intermediate exam conducted by A.P Board.plz reply.
18th May 2010, 11:10 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Plz for God sake tell me how much rank will i get in AIEEE if i score 75 marks cause other sites are showing me i will get more than 1 lac 50 . PLZ guide me correctly plz I beg u all
Yes those sites are right. You cant expect a good rank with this score. However dont worry prepare well for your CET and other entrance test

Cheers
19th May 2010, 02:26 AM
sg3125
Banned

Yes don't be upset.try out for state counseling in various states like UP,Wb,MP.Punjab etc.
Aicte approved colleges need to fill students through aieee,this is a must criteria.Try out... you will find good colleges.
19th May 2010, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can any one please tel me the colleges which i can get through based on my class 12 marks? i have got 94.8%in pcm.so, will i be able to get into any coleege? my aieee score is coming around 88...will this score fetch me any seat??
19th May 2010, 02:32 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
very poor marks , you will not be eligible to sit for the councelling but dont worry you will get your chance in various state level councelling, there is 10% reservation of aieee appeared students
ok all the best
19th May 2010, 05:39 PM
Aakash Malhotra

u can get SMVDU,Katra, J&K,, try for it , forms of this univ. are out around ending may
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?