3rd May 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do to become an Astronaut being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc IT? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?

hi,plese tell me what i do for become astronaut.
i am nw studing BscIT in third year,bt i want to become astronaut.plese give me some idea what i do.
n if any entrance exam is there for this so plese tell me.
n send the ans at this email-id [email protected] or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  2. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  4. Exams to become an astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become an Astronaut with NASA after B.Tech (Computer science)?
  6. How to become an astronaut?
  7. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  8. Can I become an Astronaut by taking Aerospace stream in M.Tech course being a candidate pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I crack IIT JAM entrance exam for MSc? I am a BSc 3rd year student -- [New]
  10. Which Exams should I give to become Astronaut being a candidate of pursuing 11th class?
  11. How to become an Astronaut being a candidate pursuing 9th Class?
  12. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
  13. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  15. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  16. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  17. Am I eligible for CAT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  18. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
15th May 2019, 01:38 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What shall I do to become an Astronaut being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc IT? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?

To become an Astronaut being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc IT you have to diploma in aeronautical engineering then only you can become an astronaut. Yes there will be Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?