30th April 2011, 10:27 PM
monax

Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?

if i opt for medical group in 11th, can i continue to become an astronaut? and which stream of education i should choose whether cbse r stateboard??? moreover if i get gud marks in mathematics and physics and finish all the neccessary courses and training successfully needed for astronaut ,is it 100% possible to become an astronaut or i will get another job related to it? please sir explain me about this in detail.i hav finished my 10th ,i am in dillema...please help me experts!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  3. Can I become an Astronaut without Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become Astronaut in Russia or in India is possible?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?
  7. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  8. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  9. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  10. Eligibility criteria to become Astronaut? Course should be done to become Astronaut after between MCS and MCA?
  11. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for ICSE board or change my board to CBSE or GSEB? -- [New]
  13. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  14. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. What to study after 10th to become an Astronaut? Proper way to be followed to become an Astronaut?
  16. Can I change my board from CBSE to state board to score marks for getting a medical seat in future?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  18. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
1st June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?

what should i study to become nasa astronaut after 10th for indian students in gujarat?
14th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?

i am in 11th std in science stream.I want to become an ASTRONAUT and join ISRO after 12th std.What is the way for joining ISRO.Which exam should i give????Should I focus on AIEEE or MHT-CET???My subjects are PCM.please guide me!!!!!
14th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am in std 11th in science stresm.My subjects are PCM.I want to become an ASTRONAUT and join ISRO in future.what is the way to join ISRO after 12th????should I focus on AIEEE or MHT-CET?????Is there any training center in maharashtra???Please guide me....
16th July 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Courses after 12th to become an astronaut?
6th August 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i have taken medicle stream in 11th class can i become an astronaut
26th September 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hiii! i m a student of class 10th.i aim at becoming an astronaut.pls help me out by telling the criteria and subjects to be an astronaut....
17th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an astronaut so i want to know what should i do after 12th?? and which course should i choose first???
30th June 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I AM OPTING pcb IN 11 CLASS IS MATHS IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO BECOME AN ASTRONAUT PLS RPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
PRERNA SOOD
UP MEERUT
INDIA
7th September 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student studiying in 10 class in CBSE.I like to become an astronaut .whitch stream should i take in 11 class (biology,computer science)?
25th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hello! i have opted for PCB in 11th grade. Let me know what i have to do to get admission in ISRO. Which exams needs to be cleared and which course i need to do for the same. Thank You!
24th February 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i have opted for pcmb in 11 class.I want to become an ASTRONAUT and join ISRO or nasa in future.what should i do now? plz help.thank you!
27th March 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

is computer science a necessary subject to be studied in 11th for becoming an astronaut ?
2nd April 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hi
can i become an astronaut by taking biology stream in 11???
pls reply soon.as soon as possible..
become i have given the examination of class 10 this year..
and i am very much confused about which subject i should
in science stream in11...
pls reply soon...
29th March 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed inter and prepared for eamcet if I missed to get MBBS seat ways my future
30th March 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Sanjeet singh rajput.student of 10th class.I want to be an astronaut.Can you please tell me what is the percentage is perfect for asronaut in 10th.espically in maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?