5th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?

Sir, I am Sampurna studying B-TECH 2nd year in mechanical engineering in AP(INDIA), I wish to study MS in aerospace engineering after completion of my B-TECH. I wish to do it in US. Can you guide me what are the entrance tests and qualifying marks for B-TECH and entrance eaminations for MS in aerospace. What are the top most universities in that course in US.

Related Questions:
  1. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  2. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  3. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
  4. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  5. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  6. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering?
  7. Top colleges in India offering courses for Aerospace and Aeronautical?
  8. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  9. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  10. Will there be any other Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a candidate having not qualified in GATE Exam?
  11. What are the top/good colleges for Aerospace Engineering in India?
  12. What are the entrance exams for MS in Aerospace Engineering in US
  13. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  17. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
3rd August 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?

i want to study ms aerospace in germany. tell me about what are the qualifications need & top universities & fee details ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?