30th March 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
Can anyone please give me information about good universities for study M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student and interested in higher studies in Aerospace field. And please also inform me about entrance exam for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  3. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  4. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  5. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  7. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  8. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  9. Entrance exam to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  10. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  12. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  14. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  15. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  16. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  17. Reputed universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
5th April 2015, 06:58 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

There are many Universities which offering admission for the students on the basis of respective Entrance Exam conducted by the respective universities. Some of the Universities offering admission are given below.

1. Oklahoma state University
http://www.okstate.edu

2. University of TEXAS
http://www.utexas.edu

3. West Virginia University
http://www.wvu.edu

4. University of Tennessee Knoxville
http://www.utk.edu

These universities are conducting there own entrance Exams like GRE, GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL.
6th April 2015, 10:55 PM
Ankit Pk

Question Re: List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

Top colleges are as follows:
1.west Virginia university.
2.Oklahoma state university.
3University of TEXAS.
4.Aeronautical engineering college.
5.Civil engineering college.
Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?