11th May 2012, 10:56 PM
Satish.m.patil25

Information about the courses which one can do after passing 10th and PUC 2nd(Science, Arts, Commerce)?

please provide the information about the courses which one can do after 10th and PUC 2nd(Science,Arts,Commerce,etc....)

25th June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the courses which one can do after passing 10th and PUC 2nd(Science, Arts, Commerce)?

plz give me the list of course for student who passed 2nd puc science student without medical and engineering
15th May 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the courses which one can do after passing 10th and PUC 2nd(Science, Arts, Commerce)?

what are the job oppurtunities after b.sc in sppech and hearing..is't had scope?
8th June 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

IF AN ENGEENIRING DGREE HOLDER CAN COMPIT FOR IAS?
7th July 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Afshiya taj
Hi,what course can i do after completing 2 puc .i want to be a teacher in future ,so plz tel me any course that i can do by correspondense.
25th February 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i am arts combination for second puc completed? next whhat to do!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?