22nd January 2011, 06:28 PM
sohan236

Eligibility for appearing in SSC graduate level for B.Com final year student of C.S.J.M university, kanpur?

Dear sir,

My name is Sohan kumar. I've pursuing graduation (B.Com final year) from C.S.J.M university, kanpur. Can i fill SSC graduate levels Form?

29th January 2011, 03:02 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing in SSC graduate level for B.Com final year student of C.S.J.M university, kanpur?

Yes, If you want you can give the exams of SSc Cgl exam. But for it you have to prepare rigourously for atleast 4 months if you want to be get selected
11th February 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing in SSC graduate level for B.Com final year student of C.S.J.M university, kanpur?

i am doing my internship in veterinary college hisar. am i eligible to appear for ssc cgl exam
24th February 2011, 08:22 PM
chinudey20

Yes surely you can feel the form and give exam to get entry but you should prepare throughly to get through it.
10th March 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in b.sc.(electronics) hon's final year (3rd part). my final exam is held on march to april 2011.can i fillup ssc graduate level exam form? can i give ssc graduate level exam?
11th March 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Now I'm doing my bachellor degree in IGNOU. i want to appear in ssc graduate level exam. can i apply for that?
21st March 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am in B.Tech (c.s.) final semester. Can I give the exam of ssc cgl.
28th March 2011, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

i am appearing for B.sc. final year exam in april 2011.
can i fill ssc graduate level exam form2011?
7th April 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a graduate from ignou through BPP Applicable to appear ssc cgl exam?
Anand
7th April 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a graduate from ignou through BPP be applicable to appear ssc cgl exam?
Thanks,
Anand
16th April 2011, 07:42 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Yes surely you can feel the form and give exam to get entry but you should prepare throughly to get through it.It is hard but you prepare well
all the best
28th June 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir mai B.A. 3rd year ka exam april 2011 me diya aur mai U.P. SI ka form aply kar diya. kya mera sallactio many hoga?
10th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I am pinku. I want to appear in ssc in next year. Can i fill up the form.
19th July 2011, 12:11 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination

The minimum educational qualification required for applying to the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent of any recognized Indian University. The age limit of candidates applying for the various posts are listed below:

SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination Pattern

The SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is divided into two stages, each carrying maximum marks of 100 and having duration of 2 hours. The First Section tests the General Intelligence & General Awareness of the candidates while the Second Section is on Arithmetic.

Each section contains a total of 100 questions of objective type, multiple-choice pattern. Questions of the examination are set in both Hindi and English.

Contact Address for the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination:

For any information regarding the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination, please contact:

Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block - 12, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003, India.

For further details please visit
www.ssc.nic.in
2nd August 2011, 01:46 PM
neeraj kansal

hi m neeraj for appearing in ssc cmbine gradute level. b.com 50% i can give u exam
13th August 2011, 10:04 AM
DN358
Banned

Eligibility Criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination

The minimum educational qualification required for applying to the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent of any recognized Indian University. The age limit of candidates applying for the various posts are listed below:

SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination Pattern

The SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination is divided into two stages, each carrying maximum marks of 100 and having duration of 2 hours. The First Section tests the General Intelligence & General Awareness of the candidates while the Second Section is on Arithmetic.

Each section contains a total of 100 questions of objective type, multiple-choice pattern. Questions of the examination are set in both Hindi and English.

Contact Address for the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination:

For any information regarding the SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination, please contact:

Secretary
Staff Selection Commission
Block - 12, CGO Complex
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110 003, India.

For further details please visit
www.ssc.nic.in
thanks.
29th August 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi! this is Ashok Rajdeep,i want a complete information regarding ssc graduate level exam like marks percentile,age and attempt.PLEASE!
3rd September 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is vikash haloi.i want to apply c.b.i so what book are important for exam.
26th September 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what r the different gud posts offered by ssc 4 graduates.
18th November 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,

iwould like to know wether im eligible for ssc graduate level exam .. my DOB is 27 dec 1981 i.e i will be 30 as i belong to Obc category (27 years 3 yrs).. so will i'll be eligible for upcoming exam 2012. kindly confirm as i need to start preparing if im eligible.. thanxs in advance..
6th December 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me minimum qualification for s.s.c.
18th January 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

can i elligible ssc graduate level exam,my result is comparet ment in ba 3d. it will be copleted july or augest.can i eligible 2012 graduate leval exam
20th February 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am a graduate in commerce from guwahati and securing 48% in graduation. Would you kindly tell me if there in any bar of percentage while appearing for ssc exams and also if there in any bar for weak eyesight.
23rd March 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

wat is the procedure of ssc????
29th March 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.A.L.L.B. ( 5yrs)from CCS University(Meerut) and have and have 7semsters out of 10 .Can I apply for SSC graduate level examination 2012
30th March 2012, 05:25 AM
Myadi0011

Can a graduate from ignou through BPP Applicable to appear ssc cgl exam?
31st March 2012, 12:01 AM
poole

well,friend;.....

~ B.Com i.e Bachelor of Commerce and this is the degree course for 3 years duration and the syllabus for 1st year b.com course follow bellow;..

~ B.Com 1st year syllabus is divide in to 3 groups like;..GROUP-A ,B,C and each group have the 2 papers follow bellow;..

Group-A :

~ In this 2 papers Paper I,II for the paper I is BUSINESS COMMUNICATION and Paper II is BUSINESS STATISTICS

GROUP-B :

~ In this 2 papers Paper III,IV for the paper III is FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING and Paper IV is BUSINESS REGULATORY FRAMEWORK

GROUP-C :

~ In this 2 papers Paper V,VI for the paper V is BUSINESS ECONOMICS and Paper IV is BUSINESS
ENVIRONMENT .

~ For each paper have the 100 marks total 600 marks.

---->>>>>>>>>>>>For Detailed Syllabus download bellow;...

good luck;.......
31st March 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm in t.y.b.com.....i hv given my final exam..bt thr result may declair in june,2012 ...so can i opt for ssc cgl exam-2012???
1st April 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i m in BA final year stydent.........i had done my 11th or 12th class from commmarce....can i eilegibal for graduate level exam in ssc????
24th April 2012, 10:57 PM
mithu ashi
Member+

S.S.C. COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
This exam is conducted for recruiting the candidates to non- technical and non-gazette (both technical and non technical) posts.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

-- The candidate must be a graduate degree holder.
-- Age should be between 18-25 years.
-- Age must not be less than 18 years & not more than 25 years.
-- Relaxation of age is applicable in case of O.B.C , SC/ST & physically handicapped candidates.
-- For O.B.C. -3 years, For SC/ST- 5 years , For physically handicapped-10 years of relaxation is available.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SSC GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION :-

IT CONSISTS OF 3 STAGES.

1)PRELIMINARY EXAM
2)MAIN EXAM
3)PERSONALITY TEST
7th May 2012, 12:23 AM
samrat2512

Hi aspirant,

The eligibility criteria for the SSC CGL exam is

You must have graduation degree form a recognized university

Candidate age must lies between 18 to 27 years

Age relaxation:

3 year for OBC

5 year for SC/ST

As you mentioned, you are pursuing B.com . So you are not eligible for SSC CGL exam
You can apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam next year-in 2013.

The SSC CGL paper having four section in exam which are as

Tier 1

1.General Intelligence & Reasoning
2.Numerical Aptitude
3. General Awareness
4. English Comprehension

Each part having 50 marks each so the whole paper will be of 200 marks

All question are in objective and there is negative marking of -0.25

Tier 2

1.Arithmetic Ability

There will be only two paper and there is no negative marking scheme.

Best of Luck…
22nd July 2015, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

I have a 2 yr certificate in radiological assistance and 2 yr BSc in Medical radiation technology. Am I eligible to write SSC CPO exam?
Thanking you.
23rd May 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My name is Radhika Rathi. I am student of b.com final form jnvu university jodhpur my result is not declared. Can i fill SSC graduate levels Form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?