22nd November 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

SSC exam eligibility criteria after completing graduation in Journalism?

I am in I.DC first year, I want to complete my graduation in journalism, and can I appear in SSC exam after my completing my graduation? Please answer my question. Yours faithfully.

22nd November 2015, 09:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SSC exam eligibility criteria after completing graduation in Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in I.DC first year, I want to complete my graduation in journalism, and can I appear in SSC exam after my completing my graduation? Please answer my question. Yours faithfully.
After completion of graduation degree in Journalism, you are eligible for SSC exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
22nd November 2015, 11:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SSC exam eligibility criteria after completing graduation in Journalism?

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and Eligibility for this test is:

A Candidate should be a citizen of India or Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.

Age Limit 18-27 years and relaxation of 5 years is given to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC.

Bachelor's degree in any stream from recognized university is required to apply for the test.
23rd November 2015, 12:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the SSC entrance exam after completing Graduation in Journalism. You can appear in SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination after completing Graduation. There is no minimum percentage of marks required in Graduation for SSC Combined Graduate Level examination.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant should be Indian citizens.
- The applicant should have passed the Graduation level in any stream from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply.
- There is no minimum marks required.
- The age of the applicant should be in between 21 years to 30 years a relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students such SC/ST and OBC category student.

- 3 years for OBC students and.,
- 5 years for SC/ST students.

Official website - http://www.ssc.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?