13th May 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I can become a Psychology? List of the institutes offering this course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?

Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
  2. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  3. Colleges under DU offering M.A Psychology/Applied Psychology course?
  4. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  5. What should I study to become a Psychologist? Is EAMCET exam necessary to become a Psychologist?
  6. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  7. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject? -- [New]
  8. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  9. What are the courses in psychology field? Is psychology a good and reliable field?
  10. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  11. Institutes in India offering Ph.D in Psychology with low fees?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  13. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  15. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?
  17. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
29th July 2016, 08:46 PM
mechanical76
Junior Member+

Wink Re: Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I can become a Psychology? List of the institutes offering this course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?

>>Following is the list of the institutes offering this course:::

**Zakir Husain Delhi College, University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi – NCR

**Kamala Nehru College
New Delhi, Delhi – NCR

**Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped
New Delhi, Delhi – NCR

**St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce

**Kishinchand Chellaram College Art Commerce & Science

**Department of Psychology, Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University

**Vivekanand Education Society's College of Arts, Science and Commerce

>>For getting a goood rank you can read the following popular books-

**Social Psychology Baron & Byrne

**Educational psychology - Mattur

**The Psychology of Small Groups Shaw

**Achieving Society David McClelland

>>Yes, Psychology considered to be a medical field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?