15th May 2012, 10:35 PM
dipac8

Information regarding COMEDK colleges and stipend?

hi, want to know regarding COMEDK colleges and stipend........which are good according to patient load and academics? please guide..........

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  2. How to get stipend or financial aid in M.Tech entering through PGCET?
  3. Colleges of M.Pharm. in Visakhapatnam that provide stipend during studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. COMEDK is mandatory for other state students?
  5. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  6. List of colleges which provide stipend for M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  7. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  8. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  9. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  10. Information about the colleges giving stipend in Gujarat? My GPAT rank is 1680
  11. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  12. Syllabus of COMEDK PGCET? List of colleges participating in COMEDK?
  13. Colleges offering stipend in AP for M.Pharmacy?
  14. Which exams should I write to join M.Tech in Bangalore?
  15. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  16. How can I get admission in top 15 college under COMEDK?
  17. Details of COMEDK MBBS course and fee structure of colleges? -- [New]
  18. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
29th July 2016, 08:59 PM
mechanical76
Junior Member+

Default Re: Information regarding COMEDK colleges and stipend?

>>COMEDK stands for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka

>>It is a state level Entrance test.

>>The candidate qualify the class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics or any other elective subject with English.

>>Stipend mainly depends upon the type of college

>>You will get stipend after clearing the GATE entrance exam. All college have their own Stipend criteria.

**Following is the list of college under COMEDK -

>>Bangalore Institute of Technology,Bangalore

>>SDM College of Engineering and Technology,Dharwad

>>Smt Kamala Sri Venkappa M Agadi College of Engg & Tech, Laxmeshwar

>>Bellary Engineering College, Gulbarga

>>University Visversvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore

>>BLDEA's V.P.Dr.P.G.Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology BIJAPUR

>>Dr. Sri Sri Sri Shivakumara Mahaswamy College of Engineering BANGALORE RURAL

>>GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women MYSORE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?