15th May 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?

i have heard iisc also offers BS course, but it requires a rank in aieee , which i am doubt full to get. is it fine to do the BS course in any other colleges in bangalore under Bangalore university. will the students get the same placement as they get in IIsc..? please reply fast. thank you.!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job in BEL Bangalore? Procedure for the same?
  2. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
  3. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  4. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  5. Colleges offering Bioinformatics in Bangalore? Is Bangalore University good for this course? Job opportunities available in future?
  6. Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  7. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  8. Job opportunities in Mysore and Bangalore? I am doing 3rd year Environmental Engineering
  9. After BCA what to do?? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Wipro Bangalore or Syntel Mumbai? Which is better?
  12. Job opportunities for me after doing MBA aviation management in Bangalore?
  13. What are the job opportunities provided after doing BSc Agriculture?
  14. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force?
  15. Job Opportunities for me in Bangalore having completed 3 year EC in the year of 2006 and completed subjects in 2008? Which companies can I apply for Jobs?
  16. Job Opportunities for me after completion of Diploma in Information Science and Engineering from Bangalore?
  17. Job opportunities after Economics (Hons.) from Indraprastha college, DU?
  18. How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?
30th December 2012, 03:35 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?

Dear Aspirant,

Yes doing BS course in the bengaluru will surely give your chances in placements high.

Since it is the IT Hub you have many chances of getting a job in that place.So dont worry about that thing.You go ahead with your study first then think about the placements.

By your growth in the knowledge you will also get a increase in the will power

So just study on the study make a deep survey on the things which can get you a addon to your resume.Do special courses like open source tools.

Drupal,joomla,Ruby or any thing which has future in the coming years.

Hope this info helps you.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
14th August 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?

which job will iget after doing course bs
15th August 2013, 12:05 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?

The Indian Institute of Science (IISc.), Bangalore, has introduced a four-year Bachelor of Science (BS) programme. The course is a blend of core science and interdisciplinary topics along with one-year research project with an aim to develop a strong base in science and engineering.

Students who have passed Plus Two or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 60 per cent marks are eligible for admission.

The selection is based on merit in the national level test viz. KVPY, IIT- JEE, AIEEE or AIPMT.

Job opportunities

Higher qualifications in chemistry will open up job opportunities in research and development institutions and industries related to textile, petroleum products, rubber and plastic products, cosmetics, drug, and fertilizers. Those with a Ph.D. can get jobs as chemists, scientific officers or scientists in chemical laboratories. Job opportunities are also available in food manufacturing industries, detergent and paint companies, pollution control boards, scientific research institutes, laboratories, health care sector and so on. Ph.D. holders or NET lectureship qualified persons can teach in universities and colleges.
14th February 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for pursuing bs in iisc - b without going to coaching classes? What are the study materials to be referred?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?