29th December 2010, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?

sir!
i'm a btech student,i want to pursue my p.g in msc electronics,i want to know the scope of this course as well as the entrance test and syllabus of the eXAMINATION.
THANK U

13th January 2011, 01:47 AM
Saikiran M

Lightbulb Re: Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?

To Get into M.Sc. Electronics, firstly complete your BTech with good percentage and constantly in other track, prepare for GRE & TOEFL

Depending in the university that you opt in future for the further studies, GRE or TOEFL's Score will be considered at the time of admission.

SCOPE for M.Sc. Electronics
There are many private & public sector companies worldwide that pay at a basic level of $8000 per month
Eg: NASA,AMD, Nvidia, Intel, Havell, HP,etc.,
In INDIA, Pvt Companies.. INR 80k & above & Govt. INR 25k+
(This is just the extreme minimum for a MSc Candidate. The packages and industries depend upon students performance and elected subject in MSc.)
13th January 2011, 10:50 AM
sonu1234

Default Re: Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?

for doing M.sc FROM IIT you have to qualified IITJAM exam. the syallabus of this exam is same as your b.sc syallbus.
13th January 2011, 12:17 PM
saswati santra

Lightbulb Re: Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir!
i'm a btech student,i want to pursue my p.g in msc electronics,i want to know the scope of this course as well as the entrance test and syllabus of the eXAMINATION.
THANK U
Now a days the scope of this subject is huge. after doing m.sc. in electronics you will be elligible to appear in the NET exam in electronics and you can be a lecturer in any college in India. In the other hand there are huge chance to get jobs in the various companies in India and in the foreign.
25th January 2011, 11:38 AM
Jamsheena Aliyar

Default Re: Scope of doing PG in MSc Electronics? Which entrance tests to answer for doing MSc in Electronics? Syllabus of the entrance test?

which is the best reffering text for entrence exam in Msc in electronics?
30th January 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i completed my Bsc in Electronics, I wish to join for msc electronics in cusat. pls give me the details about the syllabus for CATexam &related books also. sir pls help me
3rd February 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc electronic student.which course is better for me, mba or msc electronic
2nd June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc electronics. after bsc which course is beter either mca or msc (electronics or computers or mathematics ) pls help me which is beter thanks in advance.....!!!!
13th June 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

'm a B.sc Electronics student(CALICUT UNIVERSITY;IHRD),am waiting for my final result;i would like to know there is any chance to join m.sc electronics in IIT(CHENNAI)?
2nd July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

which is bigger or heavier btech or msc electronics
16th July 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc electronics student of cu..please tell me which is the best institute to pursue msc in electronics
20th July 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i want the top colleges in india for electronics
10th September 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir plz provide me the syllabus of entrance exam of msc electronics
3rd January 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

wats the cutt off marks for admission for Msc in in electronics????
19th January 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me the entrance syllabus for m.sc electronics at pune university????????
19th January 2012, 07:20 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. in Electronics is one of the most demanded course in India.

The candidates have enormous opportunities in this field....

the fields where they can explore their talent are:

1) Universities and colleges as professors or lecturers

2) They can get good job opportunities in private as well as government sectors.

3) The course offers great placement in companies such as:- Anchor and Havels

4) The candidates also have equal opportunities in the other offbeat companies and this also fetches equal opportunities, etc.

So M.Sc. in Electronics is one of the most prestigious courses worldwide.
It is at a great demand among the students of India as well as in abroad.

So don't worry, just complete your M.sc and apply for the jobs.....

The colleges which offers M.sc in Electronics in bangalore are:

Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies
Soldevanahalli, Hesarghatta Road
Bangalore, Karnataka

Bangalore University
Jnana Bharathi Campus, Jnana Bharathi Post
Bangalore, Karnataka

Jain University
91/2, Dr A N Krishna Rao Road, V.V.Puram
Bangalore, Karnataka

Garden City College
Indira Nagar,
Bangalore

Mount Carmel College
Bangalore, Karnataka

The Oxford College of Science
Bangalore, Karnataka
20th March 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

top colleges for msc electronics in hyderabad
22nd April 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing bsc electrinics with msc electronics.plz what i do perfer in msc electronics or computer science??????
22nd June 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

is it better to do bsc from DU or b.tech from private college.... which is having more job opp. in private sector......................
18th July 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have done my b.sc in physics.and now doing m.sc in electronics. what can i do in future in this line?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?