25th January 2011, 07:08 PM
manu tej.s

Is it possible to write ICET and do MBA in AP after completing B.E(ECE)?

SIR,
I am gong to finish my BE(ECE) in may in anna university affliated college at chennai. is it possible for me to write ICET and do MBA IN ANDHRA PRADESH. OR ANY OTHER BEST SUGGESTION FOR ME TO DO MBA........

29th January 2011, 07:05 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write ICET and do MBA in AP after completing B.E(ECE)?

Yes, why not ....u can do MBA after that in AP.....
5th March 2011, 11:44 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Is it possible to write ICET and do MBA in AP after completing B.E(ECE)?

the best option for you after BE is MCA,

as you'll have good knowledge about information technology beside degree.

it will help you a lot to get a good job and promotion in future too.
4th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am complete ssc and intermediate utter pardesh board
but b.tech final year in hyderabad (ece) me iceat exam
write yes or no
5th April 2011, 01:30 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Yes definitely you can do MBA after B.E by writing ICET ...
ICET is the entrance test before joining MBA... generally people who have completed their degree courses write ICET and get admitted in MBA...
For B.E students we have the other entrance test also along with this..
PGCET which is conducted by Osmania University also take students for MBA..
this test is mostly prefered by B.TECH students to join in local colleges in A.P
5th April 2011, 01:29 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

yes it is possible to take the ICET examination after the completion of your B.E (ECE) .

On the basis of rank you secure in ICET examination, you will be given admission in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh for to pursue MBA.

MBA is very good course these days. These people can have plenty of opportunities in various sectors.

ICET examination is so easy to crack and to get good score. Only thing you have to do is prepare for the exam well and take as many mock tests as possible.

You may have questions from
-Reasoning
-Arithematic
-English
-Pure maths.

There is no negative marking for this exam.
5th April 2011, 08:19 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am complete ssc and intermediate utter pardesh board
but b.tech final year in hyderabad (ece) me iceat exam
write yes or no
Yes you can appear for ICET exam after completion of B.E (ECE) and on the basis of rank in ICET you can take admission in of Andhra Pradesh for MBA courses.
To crack this exam you need to prepare Non-tech portion which includes Reasoning
Quantative apptitute
verbal and non verbals
english( synonyms and antonyms etc...)

All the Best....
8th April 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu tej.s View Post
SIR,
I am gong to finish my BE(ECE) in may in anna university affliated college at chennai. is it possible for me to write ICET and do MBA IN ANDHRA PRADESH. OR ANY OTHER BEST SUGGESTION FOR ME TO DO MBA........
Its better to write MAT exam than ICET
17th May 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

iam completing my B.tech(CSE) this year. i want to do MBA by writing icet. is it beneficial to me.
2nd June 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

my icet rank is 8055 and i have done b.tech(cse) and i have done NCC(B)caste-BC(B) in which college i will get set for MBA
10th June 2011, 10:02 PM
kumarupender

yes,you can do...but it is better for u to go with mba.Because now mba has more demand then compare with mca r ur thecnical field i.e. m-tech.....i suggest u to have a clear idea on the field which ur going to take....
All The Beast....
14th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

without icet exam mba is allowed in hyd 2011
21st June 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir my icet rank is 15000 i belongs to st category im planning to do mba in distance is it possible ? what i have to do?
4th August 2011, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

it is possible to write icet and do mca after compleating my B.E(CSE)
18th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 1955 rank in i-cet 2011 i belong to oc categeory can i get seat in badruka college kachiguda mba
2nd September 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

i have done my btech from jntu i want to do mba but with out icet is it possible
19th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Does all the MBA colleges in Hyderabad consider icet exam result
12th February 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

will you please give the list of entrance exams to be written to join in m.b.a after b.tech(ece)
8th March 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir i have completed B-tech(IT) i'm interested to study MBA, Give me some suggestions about this.
16th May 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I have completed my B.Tech(Chemical) in 2013 with 70% marks.But I am interested to do M.B.A whether which one is better to score easily in CAT (or) GMAT (or) ICET (or) MAT and give me some suggestions about M.B.A i.e..,which one I have to choose to do specialization in M.B.A, in now a days I can get best job with good salary by doing M.B.A?
4th April 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

do we get jobs after doing mba in andhra pradesh universities by writing ICET?
5th April 2014, 06:13 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

ICET stands for Integrated Common Entrance Test. This Exam is being conducted once in a year to give admission for the following Post Graduation courses
MBA
MCA
in and around various colleges of Andhra Pradesh state.

Here is the eligibility criteria to give this Exam.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

For the candidates to join MCA, it is must that they should Mathematics either at 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

If you have scored 50% of marks in your Mechanical Engineering, then you are eligible to give ICET Exam.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

The last date to apply for this Exam was over by Yesterday.

However you can apply by paying the late fee amount if you are interested.

Wish you all the best.
2nd November 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to write ICET entrance exam of BTECH(cse) final years also..........eligible or not to write the xam?
4th February 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am student from gujrat. I am in 3rd year of B.Com.i want to do MBA in Hyderabad.My last sem exam is in March.so can i apply for icet ?
1st April 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write ICET and do MBA in AP after completing B.Tech (EEE)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?