17th January 2011, 07:53 PM
raveemishra

Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course?

Amity MBA in finance, what would be the approx fees for the full time course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  2. Fee structure for MBA finance in Amity University, Noida?
  3. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  5. How much is the fee for full time MBA course(Human Resource) in Amity University?
  6. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  8. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  9. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of full time MBA in Symbiosis of whole 2 years?
  13. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  14. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures?
  17. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  18. Institutes offering ICWAI course? What is the fee structure?
17th January 2011, 08:55 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course?

It is near by 2.05 lacs for semester .You can check official website of amity.
19th April 2011, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course?

what is the fee structure for full time course of mba from amity noida
28th April 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to addmission in amity, i want to do mba in finance with crosspondence
29th April 2011, 12:11 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fee structure for full time course of mba from amity noida
Hi,

Amity univerity is top known MBA college in India.

Its approximate fee per semester is in between Rs 70,000 to Rs 2,13,500/-

For complete information of FEE structure of Amity university for MBA course please click on this link http://www.amity.edu/admission/mba2011ProgramList.asp

For more information please visit official website http://www.amity.edu

All the Best...
29th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what's the fee structutre of mba in human resource per semester?
29th April 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Im biotech hons 3rd year stdnt....nw m persuing to take admsn mba in biotech.....wt abt the fee structure of mba in biotech.........
6th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

seats available in mba finance..? or not
9th May 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

wat is the fee structure of mba in human resource from distanse learning...
25th May 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for full time MBA course in any area in amity chennai??
27th May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it good decision to take MBA Finance after B.Tech in mechanical?
Please help me out to make a right decision.
28th May 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i think both are good and batter ..but it has been make and solve the problem for every person....
1. if a person want to do job side by side also then correspondence is better for him.
2. if a person does not have any problem then regular is good for him.
6th June 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure in amity for MBA
9th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fee for full time mba from amity unv. in finance
4th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

what is total fees of M.B.A course in finance
17th September 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the cost of doing mba in IT from amity.?and what are the criterion?
7th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mba in human resourses?
29th October 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

is it a good choice to do mba after bsc.?
30th October 2011, 02:02 AM
abhin91
Member+

At noida campus it comes around rs.87500 for 1st semester. I am attaching the admission prospectus. kindly go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admission_prospectus.pdf(1.22 MB, 414 views)
30th October 2011, 02:25 AM
Pankaj9101993

hey i m a student of amity university,noida.
here for MBA there r 3 institutions
ABS-amity business school
AIBS-amity international business school
AGBS-amity global business school

the fee is almost the same for ABS and AGBS around 7.5 lacs,but is about 10 lacs for AIBS.

U will definitely go abroad in ABS and AGBS for 3 months but it will cost u additional bucks of about 1.5 lacs
30th October 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the whole procedure to take admission in amity,forensic sciences.and the fee structure?
1st November 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what will be the approx cutoffs of CAT, MAT for the batch 2012 and its admission procedure ?
19th December 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of MBA finance from amity university (noida campus)
25th December 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

can a defence personnel apply for MBA and if yes then what is the fee structure and procedure for admission for the year 2012
27th January 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee structure for doing mba full time course from amity
31st January 2012, 03:46 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Yes absolutely CAT exam is necessarily for taking admission in MBA.

You should appear in CAT exam The date of CAT exam are :
Sale of CAT Vouchers:- Wednesday, 17 August 2011 - Monday, 26 September 2011

Registration for CAT 2011:- Wednesday, 17 August 2011 - Wednesday, 28 September 2011

CAT Test Dates:- Saturday, 22 October 2011 - Friday, 18 November 2011

Eligibility for CAT exam ;

you must hold the bachelor degree of any course with 50%.

CAT 2011 Result will be declared on Wednesday 11 January 2012.
good luck.
31st January 2012, 11:17 PM
mani_baban

Post Re: Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course?

Hi,

Amity univerity is top known MBA college in India.

Its approximate fee per semester is in between Rs 70,000 to Rs 2,13,500/-

For complete information of FEE structure of Amity university for MBA course please click on this link http://www.amity.edu/admission/mba2011ProgramList.asp

For more information please visit official website http://www.amity.edu

All the Best...
2nd February 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

hi sir me from nepal,,,,,,,,,what is the fee structure of mba in finance during this year and when the admission is open
2nd February 2012, 04:55 PM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pankaj9101993 View Post
hey i m a student of amity university,noida.
here for MBA there r 3 institutions
ABS-amity business school
AIBS-amity international business school
AGBS-amity global business school

the fee is almost the same for ABS and AGBS around 7.5 lacs,but is about 10 lacs for AIBS.

U will definitely go abroad in ABS and AGBS for 3 months but it will cost u additional bucks of about 1.5 lacs
Thank u so much for the details and you please tell me about the cut off marks to be obtained in CAT and MAT to secure a seat in Amity?

Thanking you once again
5th February 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the cut off marks to be obtained in CAT and MAT to secure a seat in Amity?
10th February 2012, 06:00 AM
unagi

Those students who have completed there graduation from any stream with more then 50% marks are eligible to apply for MBA course.

To get admission in MBA you have to give the entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level every year.

The main MBA entrance exam are the CAT, MAT and AIMAT if you will get top score then you will get admission in IIM colleges.
21st February 2012, 11:06 PM
simmi9044

Thumbs up Re: Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course?

fees is 2.5 lakh approx for 2 year in mba finance from amity noida
7th March 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is a fees structure of MBA in Finance? and please tell me about the cut off marks to be obtained in MAT to secure a seat in Amity?
4th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submission of fee for third semester mba in finance three continent course?
23rd April 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

amity university's which college is best for m.b.a noida college,bangalore collegeor lucknow which one gives better placement
22nd July 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am in Palam Delhi . pl tell me which is nearest amity nearest Amity MBA college.
what is the fee structureand admission procedure and last date for year 2012
RC sharma
3rd January 2013, 07:13 PM
mithun basak

Question Re: Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course?

dear sir /mam,
i am sourav basak i want to know the fee for mba finance in amity university
15th February 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

what will be total cost of fee in 2 year full time mba programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?