19th May 2012, 09:53 PM
gourii dj

What should I do to prepare for MBA or MSc? I am a SYBSc student

i m SYbsc student & i wnt to knw wether 2 go for MBA or MSC,&wat should i do nw 4 its preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Indian Statistical Service after SYBSC(Statistics)?
  3. What is the requirement to become a Navy officer? I am a student of SYBSc IT
  4. How to do further studies after doing SYBSc in Microbiology
  5. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  7. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  8. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
  10. Will career in MBA be safe and bright for an MSc student? Should I go for Ph.D or MBA?
  11. Which is the best course for me between MBA and MSc?
  12. Is MBA difficult for an average student? What are the different entrance exams which I can answer to join MBA colleges? How should I prepare for them? Marks needed to get an MBA seat in top colleges?
  13. How to get admission for S.Y Engineering directly after doing BSc CS?
  14. M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics?
  15. How can I prepare for MBA? Which are the top colleges in Assam? -- [New]
  16. What to do after BSc Maths graduation between MCA, MSc and M.Tech in Maths?
  17. MBA, M.Sc or Ph.D after B.Sc (Biophysics) for better jobs? Colleges and subjects to study?
  18. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?
20th January 2014, 04:32 PM
PD007

Smile Re: What should I do to prepare for MBA or MSc? I am a SYBSc student

It's my sincere request that if you now in B.Sc. then you should definitely go for M.Sc .For that you have study for entrance exam.In which the maths,reasoning,English are compulsory.
21st January 2014, 08:25 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for MBA or MSc? I am a SYBSc student

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration where as M.Sc stands for Master of Science.

Both the courses are at Post Graduation levels with the duration of 2 years.

I am not the right person to suggest you the best course between these two MBA and M.Sc as you better know your strengths and areas of interests.

But one thing I can say that, opt for stream in Post Graduation in accordance with your interest. Then you can put your best efforts towards successful completion of course and gaining good subject knowledge.

Then you will be having good career scope and can get good job opportunities.

You did not mention your stream in B.Sc at Graduation level.If you want to purse higher studies in the same field, then opt for M.Sc course.

If you want to opt for Management related courses, then MBA will be good choice for you.

To give admission for M.S course, each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam.

But to crack MBA exam, you need to crcak
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

B-Schools and IIMs are the top institutions offering MBA course.

Some of popular specializations in MBA course will be
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology etc.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?