19th May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government institute after scoring 66 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category

sir ,i belong to sc cateogary and i want to know that can i get admission in any of the government institutes with around 66 marks in aieee 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute can I get after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  2. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  3. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  4. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  5. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get the best college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any government college across India or in Punjab? I belong to SC category
  7. Can I get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  8. Can I get government college after scoring 75 in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  10. Can I get a seat in any NIT college after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST category
  11. Can I get any NIT after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  12. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  13. Can i get any NIT after scoring 59 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  14. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  15. Can I get admission in any government institute for B.Tech engineering with 66 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get any NIT or SPA after scoring 168 marks in B.Arch AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  17. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  18. How can I get admission in Silicon Institute of Technology NSIT? I have scored 91 marks in AIEEE -- [New]
18th July 2012, 12:48 AM
Pawan Kumar Dinkar

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government institute after scoring 66 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category

Friend
According to rule you may online your seat in CCB. If Seats in any collage you might be eligible they will give collage to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?