19th May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government institute for B.Tech engineering with 66 marks in AIEEE?

sir ,i belong to sc cateogary and i want to know that can i get admission in any of the government institutes for b-tech engineering with around 66 marks in aieee 2012?i am much interested in chemical and electrical field,but no matter if i may get any of the other.

Related Questions:
  1. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in good engineering government institute?
  3. Can I get admission in any government institute after scoring 66 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  4. Will I get admission in any good government/private institute after scoring 56/360 in AIEEE?
  5. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  6. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in any institute after scoring -6 in AIEEE and 42 marks in IIT JEE?
  8. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Any chance for admission in government engineering colleges in UP with 50% marks in AIEEE and 30,4000 rank?
  10. Any chance for a government engineering college under SBC category after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET and 31 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 95 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  12. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  13. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  14. Can I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati in mechanical engineering after scoring 60 marks in CET and 55 marks in AIEEE
  15. Can I get admission in any government or semi government engineering college in Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible for government college of engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
25th August 2012, 05:45 PM
ad55

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government institute for B.Tech engineering with 66 marks in AIEEE?

According to your marks your rank will be 1.5 -2 lakhs and since you belong to a reserved category your will surely get a seat in a good government college,and it might be possible that you may get you choice of branch in some colleges fill your branch choices correctly in the counselling registration
25th August 2012, 06:50 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government institute for B.Tech engineering with 66 marks in AIEEE?

As per your marks you will get a rank of around 1lakh 80 thousand...
As you are from SC category there is a chance that you will get a govt college...But you may not get your choicable stream at first counselling..
so it will be better if you wait till last counselling...
Then I can surely say that you will get stream of your chioce..
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?