21st May 2012, 08:34 AM
ila ranjan

Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?

i am in class 12th now and planning to do CS in future but i want to know that can i do b.com with CS ? i am very confused that what are the scopes of CS and what are the de merits of this course? which is better CS,B.COM ,b.ba??

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  2. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  3. Which course is better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class in non medical stream?
  4. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  5. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  6. What will be the career scope of BBA+MBA in Kashmir having completed 12th class?
  7. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course?
  8. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  9. Which is better-BBA or Bcom? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course has more scope, BBA or B.Com?
  11. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  12. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  14. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  15. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  16. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  17. Which course has more scope, BBA or B.Com?
  18. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education? -- [New]
21st May 2012, 01:53 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?

Qualified Company Secretaries has rich knowledge in legal, finance and management matter of any company .

Company Secretary is very good course and it has lot of career scope in coming future also.

After doing Company Secretary course you can seek employment in Govt and private sector.

If student complete this course they can expect 3 to 5 lakhs starting salary per annum.

Salary grows as the experience of the candidate grows in the industry.

Company secretary course is distance education course with optional oral coaching.

This course can be done along with some other course like with BBA or with B.com.

But this is a course which need regular study time.

So it is better if this course is opt with the course with which you will be able to study well .

There is no demerits of company secretary course but yes the candidate with law degree be able to earn more in this field .

If you are interested in BBA you need to do MBA further for better career opportunities.

Both BBA and MBA should be done from good institutions.

Choose wisely as both are good career option/choices.

For further information visit website of company secretary - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
29th May 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?

Hi i cleared my 12th , i want to know that which course will be better with b.com cs or icwa
30th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

career scop for cs course wich cours is abatter for me b com
19th June 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

wat abt d clashes of col examination n cs examz....wat if interested in joining other activities such as NCC NSS....?
26th August 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

hi, iam a b.com final yr student i want to know that how much time were taken if i did my cs after my graduration.....
8th November 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

it is better to do cs with bba or not
30th July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 class what l should after 12 class. which is the good way for me to become in commerce
25th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can we do C.S. and Legal advisor together?
24th February 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 11th class commerce. When to study CA or CS course. Which is better option. And how to study.
25th March 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am not good in maths.. then what should I do bcom or bba ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?