22nd May 2012, 11:52 PM
shajimon joseph

Which are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT, Kerala?

What are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT,Kerala...pelase tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT, Kerala?
  2. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  4. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  5. Which colleges can I get between Manipal and CUSAT after scoring 1000 rank in both the colleges? Which college is better between Manipal and CUSAT?
  6. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  7. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  8. For which courses am I eligible after scoring 15153 in CUSAT?
  9. Can I get admission in colleges under CUSAT after securing 15153 rank in CUSAT?
  10. Can I get admission in colleges under CUSAT after securing 15153 rank in CUSAT?
  11. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Marine Biology course in Cusat University?
  13. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  14. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  15. What is the eligibility for Marine or ECE in Cochin University? I have got 4128 in CUSAT
  16. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  17. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  18. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
23rd March 2013, 10:59 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Which are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT, Kerala?

Courses offered for Marine in CUSAT is as followed:

M.Sc. Marine Biology
-You should have B.Sc. degree with zoology main and Botany, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Geology as subsidiary with atleast 55% marks

Ph.D.

M.Sc Marine Geology
-You should have Bachelor's degree in Geology with at least 50% aggregate marks for optionals.

M.Sc. (Tech.) Marine Geophysics
-(i) B.Sc. degree with atleast 55% aggregate marks with
(a) Geology main with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry as subsidiaries,
(b) Physics main with Maths and Geology or Chemistry or Electronics as subssidiaries
(c) Mathematics main with Physics and Geology or Chemistry as subsidiaries.

(ii) should not have completed 22 years of age on 1st Oct. of the year of admission except the case of SC/ST candidates

They didn't offer marine engineering courses just M.Sc & Ph.D. Only.

You may visit below for courses offered by CUSAT:
http://cusat.tripod.com/courses.htm

You may also visit below for more information:
http://www.cusat.ac.in

Good Luck!!!
19th May 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the marine engineering courses in CUSAT, Kerala?

What is the fee for marine engineering.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?