23rd May 2012, 08:39 PM
sonpatil

What are the courses available after MBBS other than MD and MS? What is the scope for hospital management and clinical research after MBBS?

wat are the courses after mbbs pther than MD and MS(specially for girls)?what is the scope for hospital managment and clinical research after mbbs?when the entrance exams for these courses are conducted?

8th May 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available after MBBS other than MD and MS? What is the scope for hospital management and clinical research after MBBS?

what are the carrier options/ways for a MBBS Graduate who cant afford a Payment Post Graduation seat???
4th June 2013, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available after MBBS other than MD and MS? What is the scope for hospital management and clinical research after MBBS?

What can i do after my mmbs what course should i choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?