28th January 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for job after completing B.E part time course? Do organizations accept part time course?

I completed my BE part time course. Is organizations accept part time courses? where can I apply for jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear?
  2. Are part time courses valid to apply for government jobs?
  3. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  5. Information regarding Part Time Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 with Commerce?
  6. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education?
  7. What are the possibilities for me to get a part time job while doing 11th standard?
  8. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  9. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university? -- [New]
  10. How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?
  11. Can I pursue B.Sc (part time) after completing Diploma in Information Technology? Can I apply for Group 1 and 2 exams after completing B.Sc (part time)?
  12. Qualification required for the B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What type of part time job I can do while doing 12th standard?
  14. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  15. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry
  16. Can I do B.Tech part time from AMIE?
  17. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  18. How to get a part time job after completing 12th exam?
27th March 2015, 08:39 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Where can I apply for job after completing B.E part time course? Do organizations accept part time course?

You can apply for a job in any organisation, given that they have not specifically mentioned that they need full-time students only, which is not generally the case. Most of the private organizations do not care if you have a full time degree or a part time degree as long as you have good knowledge and you are fit for their work.

So you can apply in any organisation be it an MNC or a PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?