25th May 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How can a girl become a pilot after securing 93% marks in 12th science?

how a girl can become a pilot having secured 93% marks in plus two(science)?

30th September 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a girl become a pilot after securing 93% marks in 12th science?

i want to become a pilot. what should i do after completion of 12th science, which course,college should i join in india.
19th October 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a girl become a pilot after securing 93% marks in 12th science?

i want to be a pilot. what should i do after completion of 12th science, which course, collage should i join in india
20th October 2012, 06:51 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I believe you are referring to commercial pilot. A commercial pilot is a person who fly commercial planes. Generally these are passenger planes of airlines. In India there are various airlines like SpiceJet, Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways and Kingfisher.

To become pilot of these companies you will have to complete commerical pilot course which will give you commercial pilot licence. Only after obtaining that licence you can apply in these airlines.

Commercial pilot is a well paid job and comes with its own set of perks. Before you apply for the course please ensure that you do not have fear of heights and air sickness. In these conditions you can not become commercial pilot.

Your qualification is sufficient to apply for pilot course. 93 percent is more than enough for the course. Please check the eligibility first that are mentioned below.

Eligibility

Only candidates who have completed 10+2 with PCM can apply.

At least 50 percent marks are required in 12th.

The age limit is 18 to 28 years.

Procedure

Student’s Pilot Licence

You will need to obtain Student's Licence which can be obtained after 10th. There is a written test on maths which incldues questions related to aircraft. You need 75 percent marks in this test to clear it which would give you Student’s Pilot Licence.

Private Pilot Licence

The real training will start after receiving Student's Licence. Now to obtain private licence you will be getting flying lessons. You will fly plane with flying instructor as well without his assistance. Once you have 40 hours of flying experience in instructor and 20 hours of solo, you can appear for some written exams that would get you Private Pilot Licence.

Commercial Pilot Licence

This will be the last stage. Once you get commercial licence, you can apply to various airlines. You will have to do the following to obtain commercial licence:

1. 250 hours of flying experience

2. Several written exams

3. medical test

If cleared all, you will have your Commercial Pilot Licence. After which apply for job in airline. At first you will be hired as trainee co-pilot but after 6 to 8 months you will become co-pilot,
23rd November 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

What can i do to become a pilot aftr 12th science..now im in 11th and my height is 5.5inch and which subjects should have be strong
3rd December 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i need a perfect answer as a girl after 12th what is my first step to do to became a pilot?
4th May 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass with 70% what can i do now to become a piolet in iaf if i m girl?
12th November 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a girl studying in 12th standard. Boards are approaching and I am really very stressed about my future.
I aspire to be a pilot.I would like to know about the various colleges where I can apply after 12th.
26th November 2016, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

What all exams I have to pass through to get into IAF after my 12th??
31st July 2019, 05:28 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
Unfortunately after your 10+2 , it is not possible to join the Armed forces directly.

But you are eligible once you have completed your Undergraduate degree.

When comes to Indian Army, there are various entries for women.

For technical branch (for B.Tech/B.E) - SSC tech (women ), SSC non tech (women), NCC special entry women (If you are an NCC cadet).

You can also appear for CDS which is a UPSC examination.

For other streams such as arts , science etc - CDS and NCC special entry .

For PG women, they can join AEC- Army Education Corps.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?