25th May 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBM Jodhpur after scoring 125 marks in AIEEE?

can i got mbm,jodhpur i scored 125 marks in aieee/./..please tell me if i can get

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in mbm jodhpur through AIEEE?
  2. Will I get admission in MBM, Jodhpur after scoring 110 in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get MBM jodhpur after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  4. Can I get MBM Jodhpur after scoring 118 marks in AIEEE?
  5. What marks would I need to score for getting admission in MBM(Jodhpur)? I belong to SC category
  6. Which branch can i get in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 10750 in general and 1822 in Female?
  7. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 77875 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get MBM Jodhpur after securing 4000 state rank and 155 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 601 in ex-servicemen
  10. Can I get admission in MBM, Jodhpur through AIEEE rank? I have secured 46000 rank in AIEEE and having 6440 state rank
  11. How can I get information about admission in MBM jodhpur?
  12. How can I get admission in MBM college, Jodhpur after scoring 55923 AIR in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 131 in AIEEE, 58100 rank in AIEEE and state rank of 7100?
  14. Can i get admission in MBM engineering college Jodhpur after scoring 3328 in RPET?
  15. Admission in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 98 rank in RMCAAT?
  16. Is there a chance of getting M.Tech admission in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 86 percentile in GATE?
  17. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a seat in MBM(Jodhpur) with good stream? I have scored 100 marks in RPET and belong to OBC category
3rd June 2013, 12:24 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get MBM Jodhpur after scoring 125 marks in AIEEE?

Mugneeram Bangur Memorial Engineering College (MBM) is the Faculty of Engineering of Jai Narain Vyas University in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.

However, if you have qualified AIEEE you are certainly eligible to apply for admission in MBM Jodhpur. You haven't even mentioned the branch in which you are seeking to take admission. Kindly provide full academics details along with the course you want to pursue. You haven't provided your academics details, hence in the absence of your qualified marks it is not possible to provide the precise information.

For your reference i have mentioned the details of the college:

J N Vyas University, Jodhpur,
Rajasthan-342011
Tel: 0291-2514448
Web: www.jnvu.edu.in
4th June 2013, 07:35 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get MBM Jodhpur after scoring 125 marks in AIEEE?

Dear candidate,
=>As i'm from jodhpur, I tell you frankly that MBM Jodhpur select candidate through RPET(Rajastha pre engineering test) and also through AIEEE.
==>But their are very few number of seats through AIEEE.So if you want to get admission in MBM you must have to give RPET.
==>As it is one of the number one govt college of rajasthan after IIT jodhpur.So all the state student rush toward these college only.So i don't think so you can get any branch in MBM jodhpur in these marks.
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?