28th January 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and average package for MBA in Finance from Jamia Hamdard University

I want to to know how good is the mba in Finance of Jamia Hamdard and what minimum,average and maximum package can we get after doing mba from Jamia Hamdard.
Regards,
Shamail

28th January 2011, 10:34 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum and average package for MBA in Finance from Jamia Hamdard University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to to know how good is the mba in Finance of Jamia Hamdard and what minimum,average and maximum package can we get after doing mba from Jamia Hamdard.
Regards,
Shamail
Dear Friend;
Warm Greeting for the day;

First of all don't Bother about the package and concentrate on the study.
as far as Mba finance is concern from Jamia Hamdard min package in between 4-6 lakhs and maximum will be 7-8 lakhs.

thanks
29th January 2011, 01:19 AM
mishra245

Default Re: Minimum and average package for MBA in Finance from Jamia Hamdard University

Jamia Hamdard university is good for the MBA course, and your trade is also good as finance so you can take a good salary packages by the companies as a manager.
so you can take a high salary as:
min:10 laks per a
avg:20 laks per a

and if we talk about a high salary then it will be 1 cr package.
29th January 2011, 08:23 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It would be ideal if you choose the institute from list of best B-Schools in the country. JHU doesnot figure in the list. So naturally you cannot expect too much of salary. You can expect a salary of Rs 10000/-. If you choose to do it from recogised institute the pay scale will be much higher than this.
7th April 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

HI TO ALL , I AM SELECTED FOR MBA (GENERAL) IN JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY ,SO PLZZZ ANY ONE TELL ME
IS PLACEMENT RECORD IS GOOD IN THE UNIVERSITY ? AND WHAT IS THE AVERAGE PACKAGE ?
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ REPLY SOOOOOOOON
15th April 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

hii i am selected for gd/pi in jamia hamdard university,so plz tell me about placement record in doing mba from here and its average package in finance....
10th May 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
HI TO ALL , I AM SELECTED FOR MBA (GENERAL) IN JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY ,SO PLZZZ ANY ONE TELL ME
IS PLACEMENT RECORD IS GOOD IN THE UNIVERSITY ? AND WHAT IS THE AVERAGE PACKAGE ?
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ REPLY SOOOOOOOON
The placement record of JHU for the 2011 batch is really good. All top companies such as Deutsche Asset Management, Evalueserve, Bank of America, Flipkart, SBI Life, Merck etc. have recruited from Jamia Hamdard. The highest offered package on campus has been 7 lakhs per annum by MSD and the highest secured package has been 4.5 Lakhs per annum. The average salary has been around 2.5 Lakhs and currently 70% of the batch is already placed with still a month to go for placement season to end. The teaching and placements of JHU is in the hands of IIM Alumni and the results are speaking for themselves.

With a fee of ~3 lakhs, it is one of the best institutions in the country as far as ROI is concerned.
10th May 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hii i am selected for gd/pi in jamia hamdard university,so plz tell me about placement record in doing mba from here and its average package in finance....
Placement percentage of JHU i s currently 70% with still more than a month to go for end of placement season. Average salary for Finance is 2.5 Lakhs. You get varied finance jobs from financial selling to financial analyst with top firms such as Deutsche Asset Management, Evalueserve, Bank of America and Dion Global. All MBA(Finance) specialization subjects are taught by IIM Alumni - a fact which no other institution can boast of.
13th May 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what is the placement package of mca of jamia hamadard university
3rd June 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hi, i want to know the average package in mba finance of jamia millia islamia?
19th July 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have been selected for mba in health and hospital management in jamia hamdard. Want to know about the minimum and maximum salary packages from this institute.
28th September 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in jamia hamdard 4 mba
29th September 2011, 09:15 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Minimum and average package for MBA in Finance from Jamia Hamdard University

hi dear
The placement record of JHU for the 2011 batch is really good. All top companies such as Deutsche Asset Management, Evalueserve, Bank of America, Flipkart, SBI Life, Merck etc. have recruited from Jamia Hamdard. The highest offered package on campus has been 7 lakhs per annum by MSD and the highest secured package has been 4.5 Lakhs per annum. The average salary has been around 2.5 Lakhs and currently 70% of the batch is already placed with still a month to go for placement season to end. The teaching and placements of JHU is in the hands of IIM Alumni and the results are speaking for themselves.

With a fee of ~3 lakhs, it is one of the best institutions in the country as far as ROI is concerned.
good luck
9th October 2011, 05:10 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

some of these management courses might help you :

CAREERS IN MANAGEMENT

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
COST & MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS
CHARTERED & COST ACCOUNTING
FINANCE MANAGERS & ANALYSTS
STOCK BROKERS & INVESTMENT ANALYSTS
BANKING
INSURANCE ACTURIALS / FINANCIAL PLANNERS
COMPANY SECRETARY

LAW AND RELATED OPTIONS
LAW & COMPANY SECRETARY
EVENT MANAGEMENT
HUMAN RESOURCE / PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
FINANCE MANAGEMENT
PRODUCTION & MATERIAL MANAGEMENT
EXPORT MANAGEMENT
HEALTH & HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT

ALL THE BEST
10th December 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

please tel me the last date of issue nd submit the form of jamia for MBA
13th February 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 47 percentile in mat dec 2011. can i takeadmission im jhu
9th April 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 45% in graduation nd having a average score in MAT nd CMAT, will i b able to take admission in MBA or PGDM>??????????????
10th April 2013, 10:32 AM
ranu44

HELLO,

The minimum and average package for MBA in Finance from Jamia Hamdard University is Rs.2 lacs to 3.5 lacs per annum.

This should help
thank you
12th January 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Pre sem fee in jamia hamdard for mba
14th July 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA excicutive from jamia millia a good choice ?. What's the campus placement record?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?