26th May 2012, 08:08 PM
ritu0302

Previous years solved question papers of UGC NET JRF for computer science paper II?

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS OF UGC NET JRF FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE PAPER II.....MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] or [email protected]

28th May 2012, 01:10 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous years solved question papers of UGC NET JRF for computer science paper II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritu0302 View Post
PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS OF UGC NET JRF FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE PAPER II.....MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] or [email protected]
PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of UGC NET Computer Science in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Some of the recommended books which might help you for your preparation are as follows,

UGC NET/SET Computer Science & Applications Exam Guide (Paper II & III)
Author: R. Gupta's
ISBN: 8178123282

UGC NET/JRF/SLET Computer Science And Application (Paper II & III)
Author: Upkar
ISBN: 817482586X

Jawahar Ugc/net/slet Made Simple Computer Science
Author: Anirban Das
ISBN: 8173611297

-> Try to buy the above recommended books to score well in the exam.

-> To know more about the exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.!
Attached Files
File Type: zip UGC - NET Computer Application.zip(3.09 MB, 405 views)
11th May 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers of UGC NET JRF for computer science paper II?

pls send me previous solved NET question papers of computer science at [email protected]
25th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers of UGC NET JRF for computer science paper II?

pls send me previous net question paper of computer science at [email protected]
29th October 2013, 04:07 PM
ankush sandhu

[QUOTE=ritu0302;2218852]PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS OF UGC NET JRF FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE PAPER II.....MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?