13th September 2012, 02:52 PM
bhumirekha

Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?

hi, i'm a MCA graduate, i need to pass ugc net, i'm not getting any good study materials for the preparation for the exam. i'm facing difficulties to pass III paper. so i'm decided to go for coaching, i need the addresses of the best couching centers for ugc net computer science, which provides the best study materials and also the best coaching too at hydrabad. and also i need good study materials of solved question papers of previous years question papers also. plez reply me soon to my email id.
thank u

16th September 2012, 04:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhumirekha View Post
hi, i'm a MCA graduate, i need to pass ugc net, i'm not getting any good study materials for the preparation for the exam. i'm facing difficulties to pass III paper. so i'm decided to go for coaching, i need the addresses of the best couching centers for ugc net computer science, which provides the best study materials and also the best coaching too at hydrabad. and also i need good study materials of solved question papers of previous years question papers also. plez reply me soon to my email id.
thank u

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university are applicable for NET 2012 exam.They are not required others percentage criteria.

There is no age criteria , but in the case of JRF your maximum age should be below 28 years old.

From this year the all paper are consist of multiple type Question.Each Question contain 2 marks.Paper I and Paper II have not any negative marking.

NET EXAM COACHING CENTER IN HYDERABAD:-

venkateswara reddy study circle
1-10-195,opp.andra bank,ashok nagar,hyderabad-500 020.
Contact No.: 040 66106385, 9440509037
Email: [email protected]

Brain Teee
Himayatnagar
Contact No.: 91-40-7644110
Email: [email protected]

Hyderabad Study Circle
1-2-365/25/c, Domalguda, Near Indira Park X Roads
Pn.:040-27638527
hyderabadstudycircle.com, [email protected]

Training Establishment
401, West Wing, Archana Arcade,
St.John's Road,
Secunderabad - 500 025.
Ph.040-32486780
Mobile: +91-98491-60479

I have attached the syllabus and some Question Paper of NET exam for Computer Application .So please check it out.These papers are helpful for you.

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to www.ugc.ac.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Computer Science UGC NET December 2010.pdf(100.1 KB, 245 views)
File Type: pdf Computer Science UGC NET June 2010 p2.pdf(204.7 KB, 179 views)
File Type: pdf Computer Science UGC NET June 2010 p3.pdf(141.4 KB, 144 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER 2 JUNE 2012.pdf(77.5 KB, 162 views)
File Type: pdf PAPER 3 JUNE 2012.PDF(107.6 KB, 166 views)
24th October 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?

Hello, I am looking for an excellent coaching for preparation of CSIR-NET June 2014 in Jaipur, so please tell me coaching as soon as possible.... thanks
21st June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

hi goood aftrnooon sir... my self siddu... i would like 2 prepare for ugc net.... can plz help me in finding the best instutite with feeee details.... the location wil b at hyderabad.... plz help me sir its my humble request to u
14th October 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to political science classroom coaching in Hyderabad ...which are d institutes giving coaching for polscience
My email address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?