29th May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed after completing 2 master degrees? Names of the universities offering the course without experience?

I have completed 2 master degrees already.
Plan to do Bed, is there necessary for 2 year experience ? or advise the university names which is offering courses without experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Education in PHD(gene therapy) in USA?
  2. If the exam asks for B.E candidates then can I appear for it with B.Tech degree? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
  3. Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree? Previous years question papers?
  4. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  5. List of courses available in the field of gaming? Are there any bachelors or master degrees? Names of colleges offering the course?
  6. How may opt for teaching profession in medical field ? i am in 11th standard currently.
  7. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  8. Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What are the master degrees in both the above courses?
  9. Is IGNOU programme recognized by AICTE?
  10. Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?
  11. What is the difference between ME and M.Tech?
  12. Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science?
  13. Names of the universities offering masters of science in Geology as a non collegiate student?
  14. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Difference between M.E and M.Tech course?
  16. Can I do M.Pharma course after completing BSc in Chemistry with 63%? Names of the universities offering the course?
  17. Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?
  18. Universities offering Master degree in Pharmaceutics or Drug Delivery? -- [New]
2nd June 2012, 05:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after completing 2 master degrees? Names of the universities offering the course without experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 2 master degrees already.
Plan to do Bed, is there necessary for 2 year experience ? or advise the university names which is offering courses without experience.
Two years of teaching experience in a recognized school is mandatory for candidates willing to pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) through distance mode. In order to pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program through regular mode, teaching experience is not required. As per the guidelines of National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), candidates with a minimum of 45% marks in bachelors or masters degree program from a recognized university are eligible to pursue the course. However, there are are many universities which considers candidates for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) with atleast 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

So, if you do not hold teaching experience, you will have to pursue the course through regular mode and in order to know about the eligibility criteria, refer to the official website of the universities offering Bachelor of Education through regular mode.

Indraprastha University
University of Pune
Annamalai University
Jamila Milia Islamia University
Amity Institute of Education
St. Xaviers College of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?