14th September 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Difference between M.E and M.Tech course?

give me the difference between M.E and M.Tech courses

18th January 2013, 11:33 AM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Difference between M.E and M.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
give me the difference between M.E and M.Tech courses

Previously some universities gave ME as Master in engineering and some other unversities gave M.Tech (Master in technology) both post graduate degrees in engineering. Initially IITs gave B.Tech and M.Tech. Now every varsity gives that.Only the name matters. When I studied Keral University gave B.Sc (Engineering) for a five year course in engineering. Many people mistaken it as ordinary B.Sc.
M.E also means Master in engineering. Names does not matter. Only what you study matter

21st July 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between M.E and M.Tech course?

kindly give the detail of mtech - no of sem and projects

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?