30th May 2012, 12:19 AM
shankar6

Which optional subjects can I prepare after completing B.Tech?

Hi Team,
I completed my B.Tech. Im preparing for civils.Please suggest me optional subjects which i can prepare and can get material and can score well.
I dont want to take Engineering subject as optional subject.

Waiting for ur reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join IAS exam after passing B.Tech? Which subjects should I choose as optional subject?
  2. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  3. Which subjects should I choose as optional for IAS exam after C.A?
  4. How to select optional subjects for Civil Services examination? How to prepare well for the examination?
  5. Which subject should be chosen as optional one for IAS by a chemical engineering student?
  6. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  7. Which two optional subjects would be enough to crack IAS?
  8. How to prepare for IAS after B.Tech? Which optional subjects will suit me better? Best books for prelims and mains?
  9. What is the new pattern of HPAS? Tips to prepare for it? Which are the optional subjects available? How to prepare for preliminary exam?
  10. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which optional subjects do I have to take after completing graduation in BSc Biology
  12. How to prepare for IFS exam after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics enginee
  13. How to prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  14. Details about doing B.Ed? I have done B.A in Geography
  15. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Can I take optional subjects from my Branch in B.Tech for preparation for Civil services? I'm studying in B.tech(ECE) 3rd year
  17. How should I apply for UPSC entrance exam? Which are the optional subjects and how can we prepare for the exam?
  18. Can I prepare for civil services after B.Tech in Agriculture engineering? -- [New]
30th May 2012, 07:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which optional subjects can I prepare after completing B.Tech?

You need not select engineering. There are many options available to select from. There are 26 non literature oriented subjects. There are also more than 25 regional languages to choose from for those taking up literature. You can choose the subject based on your interest. The UPSC site has information about the syllabus of each of the subjects based on which you can take the decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?