2nd June 2012, 11:21 AM
aakashncp

Last date to apply for SET Exam under Kerala Government? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

sir ,
may i know last date for applying set exam under kerala gov in2012?what are the procedures to apply the above mentioned exam.provide me a reply

5th June 2012, 09:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for SET Exam under Kerala Government? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakashncp View Post
sir ,
may i know last date for applying set exam under kerala gov in2012?what are the procedures to apply the above mentioned exam.provide me a reply
The notification for the upcoming State Lectureship Eligibility Test in Kerela has not been yet published.
University Grant Commission has assigned LBS Center for Science and Technology-Kerela to conduct the test on behalf of the commission.
As soon as the test is scheduled, the notification will be published on the official website of LBS Center for Science and Technology.
Candidates willing to take the test will get the facility to submit online application form which will be made available as per the schedule on the official website of LBS Center for Science and Technology.
13th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for SET Exam under Kerala Government? Procedure to apply for this Exam?

Dear Sir,

Kindly Inform me SET 2012 exam.

Thanks
[email protected]
13th June 2012, 11:18 PM
guruvana244

sorry friend the date is already over.just know the following.

SET======>>>>>>>>>>> Symbiosis Entrance Test

It is the entrance test for admission in Symbiosis.It is one of the most reputed Educational institute in INDIA. It is basically for the graduation programs that are offered by Symbiosis in different aspects !!!!

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

• Post Graduation from an institution recognized by U.G.C.
  • 55% in Master's Degree or equivalent examination
  • SC/ST candidates who have secured minimum 55% marks in Master's Degree or equivalent examination
  • There is No upper age limit for SET

Structure of SET- 2012 for General

Section 1
General English
Quantitative
General Awareness
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Total Marks===150

Structure of SET for Design
Section 2
English
Design Aptitude
Total Marks===100

Important Dates for SET
online registration last date : 14/4/12
payment last date: 17/4/12
set test: 5/5/12
set result: 19/5/12

WELL ....YOU CAN DO ONLINE REGISTRATION.THAT WILL THE BEST WAY TO REGISTER FREE OF ALL KINDS OF TROUBLE...YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE EXAMS SITTING AT YOUR HOME INFRONT OF YOUR PC
PAYMENT METHODS WILL BE BY THE DD NUMBER OR BY YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
ELSE YOU CAN CONTACT THE SYMBIOSIS CENTRE BY PERSON AND BUY A REGISTRATION KIT ON PAYING THE PRICE IN CASH

KERELA DOES NOT HAVE ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OR KIND OF STUFF........ THE ELIGIBILITY AND OTHER NORMS AND CONDITIONS ARE APPLICABLE TO CITIZEN OF ENTIRE PART OF INDIA!!!

PREPARE HARD!!! WISH YOU GOODLUCK FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19th June 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

please inform about the next set exam..i want to apply
21st June 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

last date to apply for SET Exam?
3rd July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Which are the examination centres in kerala
3rd December 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

when will be the State Lectureship Eligibility Test conducted by Government of Kerala?
24th January 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

last date to apply for set exam under kerala in 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?